Ruby Red..part II

Several more days to year end...roads are empty and traffic eased in a way. I am on tight schedule until my official leave on 5th January 2013. Working back to back..night shift all the way...wink ! wink ! wink !

Amin ! Thankfully all matters fall into places and my path is eased. I am so loved and blessed...Amin ! Amin ! Ya Rabbal A'lamin !

Office Christmas party went very well. Food served was rather different and everyone enjoyed the get together session. Us on the operation floor was served. There after am so hungry. Delicate, fine finger food ain't gonna do it though. I need my curry and stuff....one of my colleague make his way to restaurant cross the road to fill up his tummy. The worst was, he refuse even to touch it...hmm at times we just have to try different level of experience...be adventure a bit. I am not a big fan of these delicacy as well but it is worth a try.

It has been years since my last taste on foie grass. Felt so sinful eating that stuff as it is still concern of every animal rights in the world. None the less, it was a merrier hour...we did not win the competition just celebrating the get together. It is after all end of the whole year of battle and endurance..

Some may walk through great achievement, some carved another path while some walk on a new learning curve. Where am I ? Cant really tell for sure... definitely some achievement, carved a new path and I am also walking into a new learning road. Lost few friends along the way....we parted on differences...better that way I guess. Gained new friends as well...

Down with fever, sore throat and flu. Pick up this "package" from my niece upon visiting her at Gleneagles Hospital that day. My trip to that hospital has become a routine sort this year. Well my turn next year...

Last year around this time, my parent was down here for vacation. This year they are not coming, busy with their own business matters. My nephew is in town...spent holiday with his parent till next week.

House is pretty packed up I would say. Cleared the kitchen. I am a good Donner this time round. Half of the house items going the be donated away. From clothing to sofa set to kitchen appliances, including my ancient so old skool giantic stereo system...gosh ! Time to disposed !

Half this morning spent to clear up all the wardrobe and pack away clothes. Emptied shoe rack and sealed all those that has been pack earlier. After lunch I got throbbing temple, god knows what is the reason...spent rest of afternoon doozing off...

Your success and happiness lies in you. Resolve to keep happy, and your joy and you shall form an invincible host against difficulties.

Helen Keller





No comments:

Post a Comment