Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor ~ Sholom Aleichem

Half morning gone productively. Hit the pool again...thought gonna have few good lap...icy cold water just spoil it. I can't feel my feet upon climbing out from the pool today. Resulting...sneezing all the way. A sneeze that feels like all my bones scattered around. Its so so painful. I am definitely too exhausted from work.

Had trouble sleeping at night too....its very disturbing...like my soul is being mesmerize..

Did some groceries shopping. Craving for Laksa Lemak for a while. Finally today I manage to cook it. Not that fantastic but palatable. Good enough to satisfy my craving. I m so homesick ! Talked to my parent with teary eyes today.

I informed them about the surgery and also my long leave next year...excitement in their voice is priceless. I guess no matter what, first born is always first born...pride and joy of parent. Also the one that always give them heart ache... that's me..younger days..foolish days....

Second half of the day spent shoe hunting...manage to get a pair of good one. There after shopping spree a bit. Late evening went to visit a friend in Cheras...my sister came along as well. Had simple dinner and now back home.

While at dinner, an old friend contacted me. It has been a while since I talk to her. We parted or rather I choose to leave....its beyond help and I just can't be the friend that she wanted me to be. The last I spoke to her was when her lover left....just walked out high and dry...the things patch up...that's is when I left her for good.

Fairly gave her the benefit of doubts...I listen for what she has to say. Its the same old story again....love affair and financial issue. I stood firmly...sorry I can't help you anymore. Self inflicted problem...a problem that is self created....how long you expect a person to stay around and supported you.....its never ending story.

As I remember, we stood around her for almost for years....trying our level best to reason her out into reality of live. Not only its a failure but rather she drowned further. As for now, I don't think any of us in that group stick around either....

She is a wonderful person for a friend...before loved really blinded her badly. My days started and finished with her around. Our favorite spot was Santini at KLCC. We are among the last who leave the office usually. Until that restaurant knew what is our menu gonna be....I've made friend with the Manager as well...share the same interest of reading. We exchanged books too. Me and this friend can sit down and talked for hours..till late at night if it is Friday. Like the office hour is not enough for us ...We read each other's character like a book.

I missed the good old days.....life is simpler back then. Thing changed...people changed. At some point, you just have to be a bit selfish and stand on your ground.

Crossed midnight....another day now...its the last month of the year. It was tough 11 months...filled with challenged and obstacle. Collapse a few times...but I manage to pull through.  The most unforgettable was the sudden departure of my uncle. Can't believe he is gone....seems like yesterday I was jumping around playing with his kids. Then came along my father's illness...which almost made me quit my day job for good....

Tough 11 months that I learned and understood the many things I did not before.....tough 11 months that I manage to achieve things that is in my wish list. It was a level up from one to another...for that I am happy...
happy to be able to be myself and manage to strive, exhale...

This time of the year where we often look into resolution...I honestly never indulge into this resolution thing that much.

My days are planned....pack and scheduled. Of course I do have my wish list and also a book of possibilities. Maybe it is time to review it too....add on new wish list, places, things and dream for years to come...
















No comments:

Post a Comment