Prayer does not change God, but it changes him who prays.

Being unwanted, unloved, uncared for, forgotten by everybody, I think that is a much greater hunger, a much greater poverty than the person who has nothing to eat.


Mother Teresa


Choppy heart often relates to being lonely. Everything seems to be there in front of our bare eyes but we just cannot associate it to fulfill our empty heart.

Its like there is something missing...a piece or maybe pieces. No matter how positive one mindset can be still unable to overcome that missing pieces.

I often have this feeling even I am surrounded by many of those in my love ones list. Troubled heart, empty days and blank mind stage. The more I tried to fill up to level with busy of life and work the more empty it gets.

Then, there was a piece of advice given to me by someone who are much much younger...she said, no matter what we do or who we are ...always pray. Life will be much much better once you start to pray.
I m not sceptical over this praying issue, its just too many excuse or I shut it away.

Did for the sake of doing it without venturing deeper into how powerful a prayer can be.

So to speak, without being too ambitious of becoming a Saint...I set my journey to find peace by praying to the creator. Not so much of asking HIM things but rather I start to thank HIM for giving me this life. Then, I start to seek HIS blessing for me, my family and my love ones. More to come, I just asked  HIM to ease my daily path and journey. That is all.

To date I am not there yet at the peaceful level. But my live has improved so much. It is good to bow to your creator. Not because you have something to asked HIM always but it is enough to thank HIM for such a wonderful life that we have all these while. It is not we are never grateful...just at times trouble and lonely heart speaks the volume that over shadow our inner peace.

I did not put high ambition to become one pious human to HIM..rather take a baby step to improve on what is essential. Slowly..learn and increase the volume to find HIS blessing.

Human are easily bored and often feels burden. If one is too ambitious ...boredom will soon invade and things will just left un-attended.

Set out a little pray...tell your creator how you feel and just let it go....at times it is much easier to confess to HIM rather than to another human. HE is after all Creator of All. Our deepest egoism core which at times too bitter to admit the truth, miracle... we can admit to HIM.

Be specific on what you want...be wise in asking HIM. Always be thankful on what HE has grand you for and be patient if HE did not give you yet. HE knows what is best. Have faith.

No matter what religion or believe you are in, pray....it makes a huge different in one mental state for sure. Don't just let your inner voice communicate with yourself...it does not lead anywhere because both are trapped inside a human body. Speak the volume with the soul creator itself..

Most important give your best in everything that we do, have faith and set a little prayer. We plan, we worked hard, we play hard and leave the rest to HIS hand....

God, our Creator, has stored within our minds and personalities, great potential strength and ability. Prayer helps us tap and develop these powers.


Abdul Kalam

I do believe we're all connected. I do believe in positive energy. I do believe in the power of prayer. I do believe in putting good out into the world. And I believe in taking care of each other.


Harvey Fierstein


No comments:

Post a Comment