Thorns with Roses....When A man loves a woman...

Where do I begin.....in between juggling the daily life and keeping up with what is happening around, there are times we are given a wake up call by HIM up there.

Ever since I found the true meaning of living and taken the step to be grateful in my daily life..still I've missed a few glanced and deeper meaning of living. As I said before, keeping with positive attitude is no more a requirement. It has become and essential tool in this modern challenging world. Its a required skill for one to continue striving.

As I arrived at work this evening my dear baby Joanna shared a blog. Insisted for me to read it like now ! now ! now!. Its a humble story about When A Man Loves a Woman. A great sacrifice from a man called husband for the love to his wife. By the end for several entries..I got tears rolling in the deep. HE up there really has a funny way of answering me every time my heart ponders and wonder about daily living.

These few weeks I was so tight up with family matters apart from work issues. My father is not that well, injured and thank god recovering now. Financial a bit tight for me these days...not because I over spend or anything...I choose to make way for my parent's sake. There was no burden or heart ache felt that's for sure....Praise to Allah, everything run smoothly. That's all that matters.

During these ordeal, small voice inside my heart did wonder how great a sacrifice can be for the name of love. As a child, to sacrifice for my own parent's well being ..for me is a great deal...it there anymore greater sacrifice than
doing it for your own parent. I did not relate any of it to husband and wife's relationship as it is often failed to meet the meaning of sacrifice. The usual story we heard is, upon anything happen to either of them...one will just walk away. The relation and bond of husband and wife can't be taken as example to measure a great sacrifice in comparison with parent to a child. There are even lesser volume of child to a parent.

In a way I felt good and bless as I manage to give away my well being in the name of my own parent's love. I felt good and a little proud.

It is said that when things that you did for praised achiever...there is no blessing in it. True enough, as I day dream away about the next thing I want to do for my parent....HE up there smack my face with an unexpected answer....whatever that I did for the love towards my parent is just like dipping my finger into the ocean.

There are greater love and sacrificed happen while I was busy staying afloat in searching for HIS blessing to make my day...while I was busy mending my own world. While I was busy running this busy life of mind....

I gave my full salutation to a man name Abil Fikri Ahmad (http://abil4fauziah.blogspot.com/)

In the name of love for his wife, who suffered a brain damage after an asthma attack he gave up full time job a year ago to tend to her. Agony and pain that he went through are beyond the conscience of realm. We as reader only read on the surface but to dive deeper into his heart..that is another story.

He wrote a blog for her....thousand of comments..majority positive and supportive. Visitors came to their aid from far and near. There are also comments that said he is seeking for fame and glamour.

My heart ache....why humans are so judgemental....tainted heart. If you have nothing to say just don't say it.
The greater your comment about him being fake and all..the greater blessing he gets that's for sure.

In my line of job, dollar and cent has not much value in humanity kind of way. It is valued based on what money can buy. One can really spend thousand of dollars on entertainment or to accessorize their life with branded stuff. How I wish that these humans that has pocket full with dollar and scent to waste it in the name of humanity.

Human are easily seduced and temptations are very hard to resist. Maybe if I myself fall into these A-List fame, I would be one of them. Just because fame and richness is not mind...I can say many things. Wealth is everyone wishes.

Its a good reminder and wake up call. My work path now is not the best in the world and it has taken toll on my daily life. I can choose to grumble and complain about it daily...but what good does it do. I will stay around and be at my best as long as I can take it. Several of my colleague had ventured out into another field. It is of course not any greener than here but they choose to give it a try.

Success of failure it is up to one self to determine. Our daily path is not a bed of roses for sure...like Abil his path has become a thorny ones...but still he able to enjoy the scent and beauty of roses among those painful thorns.

Won't you come into the garden? I would like my roses to see you.

Richard Brinsley Sheridan

2 comments:

  1. Salam...thank you for sharing n thank you for the support given....tq tq tq...

    -Responsibility grows Love-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its the least that I can do...Insyallah more to come....;-)

    ReplyDelete