If you remain sincere in your interactions with others, you will naturally come to find yourself surrounded by good friends.

As the alarm went off at 5am this morning...all that I remember is ....Nothing ! super late this morning. There goes my full allowance for day. Am use to leave the house by 6am to catch the bus and train. This morning though is only 7.30am I reached to town, the sun is up ; that makes me feel more late than ever.


One thing for sure that irritate and annoy me to the max today was attitude of our people. Upon boarding a bus or train..I do not know what is it that makes these so called human ...stand and crowded that the door. Everyone just cramp up while there is so many space inside. Addition to it..the priority seat in the train. Don't dream that someone gonna get their ass up to give place for pregnant mom, elderly person or even disable..they just glued their ass to the seat and pretend to sleep. Though this attitude are not all the time..but one thing for sure it fit the scales of MAJORITY while only minor are courteous.

Life is good life is great...come what may ..walk tall and hurdle through it.Weeks passed with all sort of beautiful things happened. People come and go..lesson learned and new chapter open everyday.

Few weeks back, I was force to attend a Self-defense class conducted by our HR. Reluctantly I was...since lots of things to do on the alarm floor. But I still go ahead to attend, put aside the NO syndrome. Turned out the be...it was damm useful. Its like I have to swallow my own words and felt a little embarrass of myself for being such a withdraw earlier.

I had in mind these vivid image of some kungfu or defense skill, but it was rather more on prevention way before hand. Things around us and step that we can take to prevent such horrible things like rape, robbery or snatch to happen. It make me realize how alert one person must be. We never knew who is watching. Being a target of such horrific incident is not all alone about being sexy or beautiful. Anyone can be a victim.
How alert we are when we step out from the house right till we come back home.

Useful tools that we can use as basic security measure plus tools that we can purchase at DIY shop which are much much cheaper. I guess very basic rule is that, be alert of your surroundings. Stay guarded all the time of yourself. Its ok to be called snob or self-fish..that's the best self defense one person can do to themselves.

Our spoke person shared with us the statistics of crime involving women since 1980s. Its heartbreaking to see those cases including those high crime profile. Bottom line he said...anyone can be a victim. Always remember to stay alert and

Our spoke person is an independent activist. He gave talk and self defense training to all levels from schools to ministry department. At the end it was a great lesson.

I have been totally busy, juggling between shift and my personal life. Being wanting to go back ; visit my parent ...that ain't gonna happened till July I guess. Addition to it....I m starting night shift soon. 3rd of July to be precise. Happy with the progress am making here, how I wish that I have this right attitude from younger days...probably I am somewhere now..higher I mean.

Naaah.....if that happen most probably I would be less appreciative and I wouldn't love my life as this much now.

I told my dear lover over last weekend, we have to find time..sit down and planned our wedding soon. Time fly so fast yo !..That very night of Saturday we went out for clubbing...resulting leg, body and every where pain....I tired till today. Too old for this already nowadays....or rather am not keeping up with it (denial)...

19.30hrs now here....counting time to go home...am gonna sleep like a dog tomorrow. Have outing to attend with my colleague at Social in Bangsar. I decided to make the effort to go along as I m done sitting at home on my off days..time to spread the wing and fly again.

This month my shift is a bit hectic...3 days shift back to back with only one off day in between....hell of tired must be. A friend told me..I will be super exhausted as I have set in my mind that its gonna be tiring. Shan told me of that day when I tried to compare the hurdle of journey I went to get to work ...wrestle with bus and train while he only drive. It struck me ...I by right cannot compare..its personal preference...he has walk mile of hurdles way before me. I have sit in my comfort zone..flying sky high....take a ride at the back of taxi to everywhere...refuse to take a bit of hassle. Just because I have to struggle now..its not right for me to compare. Sorry for that.

I guess over these two years that I've develop to be appreciative about everything...I always end up putting my struggle now into everyone shoes. While the truth is...they come from the hard path ...and settle now in comfort zone...and me on the other hand...from comfort zone..failure to value it....and the rest is history...

Its a valuable lesson...and I am taking every step to the fullest.

I remove my fear... I remove my reluctant...I remove my NO....put all these into where it belongs and that is when it comes to my SAFETY....if its a new positive thing that comes along....BRING IT ON !!!....and the result is AWESOME !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment