We do not remember days...we remember moments...

Awesome outing and tiring week or rather month for me. My birthday is just around the corner....a friend of mine; his was on 3rd Of June. He did emphasize that he just hate it at times to celebrate birthday cause it really makes him feel older.

Well..for me honestly I never did have that thought. So what if we aged ? every human aged..the least I am grateful enough that I manage to live up to 35  years of my life ; good or bad. Even if I manage to crawl up to 70 its damm a bless..with good health of course. I mean..just take a look at those who days are numbered due to illness and disease. The doctor informed you that you only have 6 months to live and your age is just 10 years old..how about that ? 10 years only and you are dying already....and here we are being worried about getting old. Nonsense! Be grateful and be wise...age is just a number...that's all.

2nd Of June 2011. I had my first outing with fellow colleague at The Social in Bangsar. It was a great outing I must say....the 'true' color of each of us just pop up like popcorn...I am just happy to blend into the craziness... my team is already in that 3/4 character..with my boss leading it...he is just too fun to be with....an addiction I must say. We miss him terribly if he not around..days are not the same without him around. The dinner starts at 8.30pm. I've stayed up to 11pm plus then Shan fetch me home.

The next morning..my alarm went of at 5.30am...bargained till 7am then only I woke up...its a disaster just to wake up. I m not use anymore to stay up that late though. Resulting I am down with fever and sore throat now. Can't wait till Monday....I m off till Tuesday...really wanna sleep like Hachiko...

What's my wish this year...let see....well..can't tell....its a jinx ! one thing for sure..I will soar....

 Sham and Win Ie ..
 The Place
Win Ie & Samridhi 
 Mr Yunus (Our Director of Assistant) & ME !
 Island and stream...
 Sham and Walter.... :)
 Me and ....well....Sethu... :) sugar & Spice.....
 Jay & Erma... sweet
 Sam and my beloved bozz..muah !
 Walter.....so call bored...... :)
 Show off...errr..lion or lioness ?
Dare ?


No comments:

Post a Comment