Health is not valued till sickness comes ~ Thomas Fuller

Down with terrible cough and flu. When I cough..felt my brain vibrates....sign of aging.
Had a good rest till am so fed up of it..I need more outing...but what can I do, health does not permit.

To date am still speaking through my nose, ain't gonna sit around and wait for it to cure. I just have to take care of myself a little and leave the rest to heal by itself. Today from morning till late evening I spend time scrubbing every corner of my house. Dispose what is unwanted and re-arrange my stuff to give in more aura and positiveness. I believe in that..once a while you got to change your way a bit...it makes a different. For me my home is my sanctuary. I hope I can have my own ...my very own sanctuary one day....how I wish at times I can correct back the passed....

Overall...I had a great week...great days...lunch with my boss Brian Ong with also fellow colleague ..plus my lovely Klone ~ Ms Joanna Oh. Then on Friday I volunteer to become a runner for one case, purchase sky bridge ticket for KLCC Skybridge...came down to KLCC early enough to have a big breakfast at Dome. Damm I miss it so much...it has been a while since I really pamper myself like this. Home cook sure can't compare..its just not the same taste. Filled up my tummy ...every bit of it. Then of to ques for the tickets.

Feedback, I must say the way these Skybridge tickets purchase and tour day are just ridiculous...silly and stupid ! They will let the crowd ques to purchase tickets for the day..till about 10.30am (from 7am mind you!)...then only the counter is open for advance purchase..which one has to purchase 3 days prior to viewing day. Why can't the advance purchase counter open up as early as 7am and let all those who wish to purchase in advance get the tickets? Just open a separate counter ....put high up the signboard such as
ADVANCE TICKET PURCHASE COUNTER.... there...isn't it easy ???

That's not the best part yet...after the waiting time then the advance purchase is finally open. The person there told me that for Sunday tickets, its already FINISHED only have for Tuesday. Hmmm my vain now is on standby ...ready to snap...then I of course politely asked him....how can it is finish so early when the ADVANCE purchase is not open till 10.30am ? He said, it could finish during the ques earlier when patrons ques to purchase ticket for the day. I was like....errrr....if its to purchase the ticket for today tour..how can you sell for advance purchased? We are waiting her like STUPID then ??? He saw my lioness claw ...then he asked me to approach the counter directly. Which in the end...I manage to purchase all the 10 tickets....AND THE WORLD IS SAFE !!!..daaaaaa

It was so screw up the system. I saw an elderly white couple...also waited like me and my colleague...to purchase the advance tickets.....

While on ques...a lady behind me approached.. to cut the ques because she need to purchase the ticket for today tour...have been waiting since 7am...I was like Hello Sista ! You wait! It is my ques now...I don't care if you have been waiting since 5am....WAIT !...

Being the giant high mighty of the country...still unable to handle things like this. I guess its very much stupid as dialing into the so call emergency line 999...try for yourself..and you see what I mean. I would be dead by the time help arrive.

Well..whatever it is..at times we can change much on the situation by we can change our attitude. The least am not fuming of anger and verbally abusive as I used to be. Tame down a lot...

Tomorrow will working and I have a wedding to attend. Punjabi wedding...its gonna be fun and nice..am sure of it.
















No comments:

Post a Comment