I have a simple philosophy: Fill what's empty. Empty what's full. Scratch where it itches ~ Alice Roosevelth Longworth

My wish list was a bee line....time passed and when most of it already being granted...I need to sit down and
review back. Those list need to be review or renew or improvise. At times...the best solutions might not be the best way. Have to twist and turn a little..add on a bit spices to it...or rather give that wish list of mine an energy booster...I won't say the remaining items are not achievable or impossible..its not a priority as for now.

June 2011....mid year, t is good to review our achievement and our failure, specially at this point of the year. Whats my achievement ?...the biggest I've felt so far is that I removed my fear, remove the inner 'NO' and put up a good fight with obstacle and challenges. Failure...well...none new that's for sure..fixing the old one that's all. Still making my way through on how best to solve those self-invented failure without having to carry it to the grave.

It is not going to be a wish list anymore...re branding ... :) List of Possibilities. See, I feel lift up already. Shall I succeed or not ? that's another issue, am not gonna care about it till I walk through it. Dev Anand is my loyal fan of this blog of mine.....thank you from the bottom of my heart sincerely. He said I should be a writer...hmmm that shall go into the List of Possibilities.

Last night I got a unexpected 'Hi' on my hotmail. Its from my long lost friend during AE days. His name is Bala. One of the person in my good friend list. We've come along way that's for sure. Lost contact almost about 3 years. I thought about him often lately, wish that we could be in touch again somehow. My wish is answered well this time. Glad that we found each other again. He is one of the person I want to keep in
friendship for a long time. I guess good circle always comes around in time. This reminds me of the 'Dance Floor'.

It is now Sunday 19th June 2011. Took me several day to publish this post...time coz of time. A bit tight up and ideas just run dry. Don't wish to repeat the same thing over and over again ; that's nagging I guess or rather self-comfort.

Things have been great for the past weeks. Dev Anand called me up yesterday ; he is  back in town. So nice of him. Yesterday was a super lazy day for me. I was so so sleepy after breakfast. Doze off from 10am till about late 1pm. Thereafter, cooked for dinner and make tea time snacks. Shan came around late afternoon just nice for tea time. Spend good quality time, discuss several issues and hope to have it settle in time.

Last night I was in chat with one of my friend. She has a stirring heart due to so many series of unfortunate event since last year. She was used by her boyfriend to apply several bank-loan worth RM40 over thousand, then that man gone missing....left her debted. She has no choice to confront the parent...and manage to get help from them. After that, she broke a news that found someone and its a bit fishy to me from beginning as this new person willing to assist her to settle the debt. I was like ...hmmm...huh ? still exist haaa this kind of person...must be very rich then. Lucky she took hard lesson learned, manage to investigate, this guy is another con man. Though did not manage to 'shave' her money or what but damaging enough cause this new guy is a womanizer. Stories passed around and in the end she was in for it again. Her parent was rather furious and upset. All the said and done....now she is so down because her parent is pestering her to settle down. Proposal after proposal ..she just felt like cornered and desperate. Lost in her own world of judgement , can't seems to decide what to do.

What I share with her was rather brief. She need a break at least about 1 year to heal. Now is not the right time to make decision. Sit down and talk with parents nicely, tell the truth that you need a break...need a breathing space. I have walked in that path of being paster to settle down. Can't remember how many time that quarrel with my mother (in my younger days).  Lucky for me, my parent did introduce me to any 'suitable' candidates..otherwise ..the war should last longer than.

Once of these days got to see that girl for a coffee...poor girl. Not so much becoming a consultant or what. Its good to catch up too.

As aged pass through I do understand the parent's concern about having kids to settle down. Its a very sensitive issue to touch, have to handle with care...seriously. You just can't look at one side of each. It very much at times narrow down to custom and tradition.

I don't have many friends but it is more than handful of course. We might not be in touch everyday but we sure know whats happening around. Teddy told me the other day that one of our friend down south diagnose with anxiety. Teddy felt sad for being ignorance and rarely asked how her friends are doing. Just because we all are on FB..she felt she took for granted that everything is ok. She even felt that towards me.

Well, one thing for sure...if I am in trouble I shouted for help. Come what may, call me drama queen or whatever I don't care...to me is like am not alone here in this world. I need help means I need help..better be there. As for this friend of us, she is struggling to cure now.

I share with Teddy, am not surprised this comes to her at the end. Cause of her path from younger days were not address properly. She really has one hell of a bumpy journey, but life goes on. I do hope deeply that she would be able to make it through. I've told my dear Teddy as well, don't feel bad that much cause you never asked how your friends are doing. Lesson learned, ensure next time round be alert a bit.

To know more about this disorder click this link : http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0001915/

Just received email from Dalia another friend of mine in Syria. I emailed her couple of weeks back. Concern about the situation there after watching the news. She is alright but worry as well since it will soon spread to the capital city. Even Internet connection is not that stable. Pray hard that all will be ok and things will get back to normal. If one really wants to know what peace means, travel to one of these stirring countries. Or rather take a trip to formal war country. I can only imagine yet the pain is right through, it gives sort chill on my spine.

Its 19.15pm...an hour to go and am home. Tomorrow just another day and off for two days. I teased Shan on whats my birthday present going to be. He remain sealed on it...oh well. Nothing else matter rather than having a good life, good health and be thankful that I am already living for 35 years of age.

Going back to my parent soon..homesick like mad already...I need to be home...home sweet home...

No comments:

Post a Comment