On the first day of Christmas my true love send to me.......

finally its over !....big fat luncheon with turkey, black paper lamb, sesame chicken, roasted veggies, bread pudding...finger licking good !...

The caroling competition ; my team got 2nd place.  We sang Rudolph The Red-nose Reindeer...instead of our own version for 12 Days for Christmas. It was fun. Joanna's group - PEOPLE won the competition. They are very cute and creative. Even my team - INNOVATION go extra mile to wear red shirt and black pants...decorates our self with funky hats.

back on the job after lunch ; I've made a call to one of the limousine company in USA. Had a light chat with the call centre person ; she is based in Denver. Apparently snow falls there were great not like some part of the world. I've activated couple of travel insurance to London these few days. Hope all went well.

Its passed 6pm, am waiting for Shan to pick me up. I m dead tired too. Great day above all ; my crazy boss Brian is a good entertainer....laugh my lung out all the time..plus all those crazy CSEs we have..this operation floor ROCKS!!


No comments:

Post a Comment