Twelve days to the Rabbit

As fourth in the cycle of the 12 animals representing each Chinese New Year, the rabbit is a symbol of endurance according to Chinese mythology

I like that word endurance. The least I know what I m getting into. Lately am such a believer of 'energy' and taking counts on the important aspect of surrounding. Although my religious believe is not being affected in any way, I tend to feel the aura or 'energy' surrounding me. I re arrange my bedroom, keep the house double clean than usual. Make my present around the house frequent than usual. It feels good to have a sanctuary. Home sweet Home !

I just finished flipping through December edition of Marie Claire. I just love this mag. Its awesome ! One of the article read ; 40 crazy things to do before NYE. Its pretty fun and bold.

Glanced through my 2010 'Wish List'....I must say ; am blessed to have at least 70% of the list has been materialised. A pat on my back man !...I just love it. And am grateful of course..

My new 2011 Wish list is already a bee line, with minimum to carry forward from 2010. The back log, just need a rescheduled...all should be in order. Hmm..need to have contingency wish list and always be prepare for the worst and give out my best !

First thing first...in the morning I m gonna pull that bathroom scale out. Its time to watch over my waist line again. Its the failure from 2010...am not gonna fail again.

On a quest to start a new life, you will face a lot of challenges and uphill battles that will try to bring you down. Fears will arise that will make you stumble and the only way to stop them is to face them! As a friend, I would like you to know life will knock us down but we can choose to get back up. Remember - Always be strong… Root that in your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment