Abah, Mak, Adik Ayin, Yan and Baby Danny !

Took leave on Monday the 6th December 2010. I went back to visit my parent on Saturday...stayed over till Tuesday. Its raining cats and dogs..but Its was rather good sign….staying around beach area…scorching sun ! The day I arrived it was raining till the next morning. Nice to sleep.

Everyone at home is fine and I can’t wait to play with Danny. He observed me and Shan for a while …the next day he came to us already.

On Sunday morning, we hit to the beach. Since it rain the day before…the wave was rather high…we proceed nonetheless…had fun ! We were swept off to the shore. Giggle and laugh…we played about 30 mins and return home.

Electricity were out at about 2pm till 5pm…lucky us its landed property…we laze around at the verandah….windy. Had a good chat with my parent and sister. Talked about things that happen around us..my new workplace...all those good and bad years.

I like the way my parents brought us up..and the way their mindset. My father especially..his mind and vision always 10 steps ahead of current thinking. My parents aged gracefully...little worry and spend their daily routine with no serious obstacles.

He planned to expand his bedroom; more spacious. As the current rooms now are only 4 which each of us occupy when we return. I told Shan...moving forward..if we still have to stay in separate rooms when visiting my parents..i rather come back alone. He grinned and said NOTED !...we laugh..

The rest of days were just relax and unwind. Hit back to KL on Tuesday.

I m currently in the office...awaits my lunch with Joanna at 2pm. My boss Brian Ong cracking jokes...had fun. Hope the day ends smoothly. I am still on training...lots more skill set to be learned. Am taking one step at a time.

It is in the stillness, in the silence, that the word of God is to be
heard. There is no better avenue of approach to this Word than through
stillness, through silence. It is to be heard there as it is - in that
unself-consciousness, for when one is aware of nothing, that word is
imparted to him and clearly revealed.

No comments:

Post a Comment