Manic ! Freaky Friday

Got up with full of spirit today. Arrive at work; short of staff on the operation floor today. Me and Aidan the new baby on board help to assist where we can.

Since the Heathrow shut down due to blizzard, it creates phenomenal chaos around the world. Our concierge floor has become lost & found department. Luggage went missing, delay and so on. Its like walking down memory lane for me. Been a while since I dealt with these personnel.

According MH Lost & Found department ; they themselves have been 'super busy'. I guess its part of the holiday season as well. Some companies are half day today, since Christmas fall on Saturday.

My boss Brian is away since morning to MH for meeting, still not in yet. Left Erma alone to mend the floor with Jay for the BMW Mobile Care.

I m honestly enjoy the day though its busy, good opportunity for me to feel what is it like to be on the job. My training for two new skillset also postponed till Monday 27th. Hope I will manage to complete it. Overall my office is quiet today.

Ms Joanne Wong - stand in OM from Singapore belanja us Nonya Kuih today....eat and eat and eat again. Its like to die for !...yummy ! Joanne will off to London for 3 months. She's being promoted to Operations Manager, undergo training before taking up the sit in Singapore alarms centre.

Received an email from Dalia in Syria. She said, it snow pretty good in Damascus this year. Its fun to walk along the shops and streets...how I envy that. She plan a cosy Christmas party with friends. Lucky for her, the boyfriend has not left yet for the new job in Dubai. Otherwise it will be lonely Christmas.

Dalia also mentioned about a concert recently in Damascus by Bryan Adams...I went for Bryan Adams like ages ago when he came down to Malaysia...hmmm time passed and am old... :)

My list of things to do still a bee line...I m excited !..still unable to decide of what to do for Shan's birthday. I've called up Prego Restaurant in Westin today. Guess what ?..the Brunch rate is now MYR298++ per person..damm it !...it was only MYR110++ when it first started. Sigh ! I dine for Brunch with Dev Anand then...the good old day...miss that though ..right Dev san ?

Dev bought me perfume for my birthday...Christian Dior...gonna see him next Tuesday...excited !

No comments:

Post a Comment