Ho ! Ho ! Ho !

full swing..busy days, occupied weekends, nonetheless I had fun. still in the office now, awaits Shan to come. Next week we gonna have Xmas party in the office with carolling competition. Hmmm I croak more than I sang though...its gonna be awesome !

Things are going smoothly, good and according to my wish. My sister Anne drop by couple of days back. I think moving forward I want to make a point to have lunch with my two sisters at least once a month. Just gather around
and chit chat...we are growing and aging...time passed awaits no one.

We definitely unable to catch back whats gone but we can improve for the future. I am bless with lots of thing. Thankful for everything. No matter what is the situation..nothing has beat grave time !

I had a deep talk with Kakak two days ago...sharing with her. It makes me feel good to be able to spread around the positiveness. I told her to start reading back. Improve her lifestyle. Who knows should the opportunity comes, she might be on the job again. All hard work over the years will go to waste if we just stop and let time passed.

Me and my best friend...well, we have our differences. I just hope and pray things will get smooth for her and soon to realize how much she has wasted her life on someone that's not worth a single cent ! I m not having an angel either but he is not a devil from the 7th level that's for sure. We grew apart in a way because there is so little to talk about. Her biggest worry is her heart and mind are not working together. She is constantly following her heart. I do love her still as a good friend, until she help herself there is nothing I can do about it.

Three things in life that may never be lost : Peace, Hope & Honesty
Three things in life that once gone never to come back : Time, Words & Opportunity
Three things in life that are more valuable : Love, Self-confidence & Friends
Three things in life that are never certain : Dreams, Success & Fortune
Three things in life that make a man / woman : Hardwork, sincerity & Commitment
Three things in life that can destroy a man/woman : Alcohol, Pride & Anger
Three things in life that once lost, hard to build up : Respect, Trust & Friends
Three things in life that never fail : True Love, Determination & Belief

No comments:

Post a Comment