The very first experience of Malay Fine Dining - Enak KL

Enak KL
LG2, Feast Floor,Starhill Gallery
181. Jalan Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur
Tel : +603-2141-8973

I must say it was such a wonderful experience I had tonight while dining in at Enak KL. It was part of my office project to experience the fine dining. Part of my role in the concierge & lifestyle team is recommendation and info sourcing. Often we find a bit challenging when one does not have experience in real what was the recommendations all about ; only word of mouth.

I first discover Enak KL from one of TV3 programme ; Jalan-jalan Cari Makan. Deep inside my heart at that point wonder..could this be possible ? Malay Fine Dining ? All those doubts just being erase tonight.

Our host Ms Sherena was awesome ! She hand pick the dishes for us to delightedly experience. Enak KL rely heavily on family recipe that has been for many generations, which sadly already forgotten as time moves.

The feeling was rather unexplained. I really honestly felt that I am back in my childhood. Each and every dishes is carefully made, without any artificial flavour. Their collections of dishes is just simply awesome !

All these dishes I have tasted during my childhood times, its just simply pure and authentic.

For those who really want to taste a good finest Malay food ; Enak KL is the place. It will definitely open up ones mind and refresh one's memory way back into great grandma days.

After all we all need to be reminded of our olden days at times.

What catch my attention the most was the Tepak Sirih...part of the ambiance at Enak KL. I must really say I don't see this anymore....its so so awesome !

After all said and done. Leaving Enak KL definitely gives me and my colleague a new mind set. Treasure what we have...don't let the custom and tradition vanish in time...be proud of what you are...

One thing for sure ; I m not a food critics. Nonetheless the experience tonight was one of those moment to be cherish.




Our moral, religious, and political traditions are united in their respect for the dignity of human life ~ Robert Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment