Journey....faithfully

As busy as I claim to be, I've still got the greatest job in the world.
~ Peter Criss

I believe the above, felt the pinch of crazy days at work these few weeks. Nonetheless I m enjoying it. The most important to me is not about the work load but the team that you work with. Here its just marvelous...in short each of us can go home peacefully at night without having to worry about the job in hand.

My Fine Dining project is working out well. Next venue in line is Rama V and Bijan Restaurant. Being the project coordinator I have to experience all these in hand.

Besides this, life is great too. My house is almost settle and I am looking into new dimensions of life. Its a tough road to perfection but I have to do it.

I put up a 'Wish Board'..list down things/dream that I want to do...it does feel like am chasing my own tail at times... :) 24 hours are just not enough or is it such a way when u are bound by dateline..time just flew...

Miss my parent lately...I need to go back hometown..its not the same having your parent here in your own territory, it has to be us in their territory ; the feeling is like you are home. I miss many moments with my parents. Time is crucial..they are aging so as we....

Again..plan and let see how far it will get me then... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment