A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice ~ Bill Cosby

Bright beautiful Saturday morning today. Clear blue sky...those clouds are gorgeous..windy. I have seen this for long long time...gazing up above to witness this in many months.

My Saturday was great too. Finally I manage to get new pot for my plant. I am not a green finger person and even fish does not survive a day with me ( yes Dev Anand,...I heard that..'told you so'),...that money plant of mine survive successfully because of Shan's hand not me.. :) I very much love to have like a small garden...hmmm...build that believe and attitude girl ! green finger or not..am gonna get that small garden plus...I m gonna fill up that tank with fishes soon... :) believe and think positive... :)

Tomorrow's another day then back to work again. Life is good...responsibility are getting heavier but I will manage. At times I do wonder why time just fly so fast. I guess if we have direction on where to go and what to do next ...we look forward for it to arrive, so many thing to do and achieve. I gave myself dateline to do things..I let Shan know what I want and whats next. Thus, 24 hours, 7 days, 1 month and 1 year just flew..cause we have achievement set.

Of course out of so many in the list, I can't achieve all but for me sky is not my limit..the universe is. I have soared to the bluest sky, seen rainbow that makes me cry..and witness my own capability till I forgot how green is the grass....so this time..the universe is my limit.

On the other hand, those who sit around and wait..waste time will realize time passed sooner too. Wait can be many things, opportunity, comfort zone, low self-esteemed..anything. Time will flew as they wait then too late to realize its gone..with of course lots of regrets. Often the regret is put on others rather than one self. Trust me..its easier that way.

God has given you one face, and you make yourself another. ~William Shakespeare

Acceptance on defeat, regrets and self pity is harder than we ever imagine. When it is said, be honest to yourself, be truthful ; how many can do it ? Almost none.. only those who have face it will know what I mean. I am rather more angry to myself cause its me that allow it to happened.

Whatever it is, I don't punished myself or anyone for that matter. I rather move away, shift my path ; took an alternative way. Let time heal. This world is small. No point holding in for anyone. Life is short, value what we have ; that is most important.

What future hold I have no idea but I know my list of things that I want, I wish, I like is just adding on. Should it is granted, praise to HIM..praise to my parent for their blessing, praise to all that is around me and above all it is all because I BELIEVE, I WANT IT AND I WORK HARD FOR IT..no such thing as free lunch...HARD WORK ALWAYS PAYS BACK.

No comments:

Post a Comment