BOWL OF COURAGE FOR BREAKFAST !



2nd Day

6am up ...this morning attempt to walk was a failure cause my muscle sore is too much to bear…swear on my life, I was about to cry out of the pain and give the whole thing up.

But Reint (pronounce as Ryan) said to me…DON’T YOU GIVE UP ON ME KIDDO…you are doing fine…your courage is the best thing that happen today. You got up this morning at 6am. Walk through half way ….and we are walking back home now…its an achievement !....

The pain was unbearable …I lay on my back with my two legs up the wall…stretched…pulling to ease the pain. I did it all by myself and its my determination I AM NOT GONNA GIVE UP. We gonna walk in the swimming pool tomorrow.

He told me…he start back the gym yesterday..do a little kick boxing and he sleep better after so many months. He said its not what he did that matters today but knowing you have someone with you that have a heart of a lion..courage and willingness to do this all the way.

That's all matters...

No comments:

Post a Comment