Celebrating My Nephew



I took 8pm coach to Kuantan on Friday. Its double deck again. I hate it cause i got the upper deck. The journey was smooth, arrive on time. The disturbance part is people on the phone. I don't know what or how to say at times. How some people are just so not courteous, in polite and no manners.

Hello, we do not need to hear what your conversation is. We do not want to know what you story is. Malaysian I can tell are far more less in this matter. I took town bus to travel from home to work everyday. Mind me telling at times I do felt to just punch their face right through. Especially those foreigners..so loud ! Irritating.

The ceremony went well, 99% turn out to come to our ceremony. The menu rather delicious. Nasi Dagang, Roti Jala with Curry, Karipap and Kuih Bakar. The funny thing is, as we set up the table in the morning I did asked my mom ; how many did you invite. She mentioned..just neighbouring corner..hmm..turn out to be about 70 person came. In my mind only picture about 20 to 30 only.

The cleaning up is always the tiring part. I washed half way and put my leg up to rest after that..tired. My 2nd sister is all the way up and running. Only at night I help to put all plates back into the house, after my cats broke a jug and a glass.

Sunday morning we went to the beach...had a quick bathe. Nice scrub.

Got back home at about 19.30pm yesterday to KL. This morning went for a walk at 6am with Reint, my legs is killing me...fell like to cry but Reint make me walk non stop home..stretch out. I think i did it wrongly at home just now. Resulting my right leg paint like hell.

Tomorrow is the pool walk..fuhhh.relief !

No comments:

Post a Comment