MY WORLD - MS EGOISM part 2


(Borrow cousin's photo)

Its Tuesday now. I m still in that Zone of illness. Can't seems to climb out of it. I just taking time to recover. Slow and steady.

Its gonna be a busy week for me. Got new tenant and tons of things to do. My list keep getting longer and longer. I probably need to put that as WISH LIST volume 2. Only 40% my WISH LIST volume 1 achieved. Gotta complete that by December 2010. Volume 2..hmm..middle of 2011.

One of the WISH LIST I have is this Blog. Its just keep getting better. Ms Egoism ..Ms Self Proclaimed ..Ms Perfect or whatever it is...it still me myself and I. I was giggling to my BF earlier about this ANONYMOUS comment on me.

Then it sort of got personal. Made me think ..am I such ?..he just said, reason out carefully and think carefully. One person negativism and behaviour will not damage who know you...leave it he said.

Well, my lover did tell me to let it go. No point talking to poker face. This person will not surface. Hmm...above all i did had a good time i must say. It was upsetting at first but then...naaahhh..i don't give a damn..too bad.

As I said, if this person dare..come out and lets RUMBLE IN THE BRONX.

To my family, friends and lover...thanks. You guys are MY TRULY WORLD. Those who got REJECTED...grow up !...or ROT...life is fair..i m not immortal..but so close that its scares me....


p/s : should the above pissed anyone out there..I DON'T CARE! cause its ANONYMOUS !

No comments:

Post a Comment