09th July 2010
Am still in the office, waiting for him to pick me up. Terrible traffic today..he set course from Shah Alam at 6.15 pm and have not reach my office yet. Not knowing what happen, its just crawling.

At times its not so much of any tragedy scene..there are times it totally Un-explainable...its just jammed !..no accident no scene ..nothing..! its really annoying at times.

I m clueless since afternoon today on what to put as my blog title today. We so much so, this morning someone shed my tears...crying lioness today. It was a concern email from a friend..which I find offensive and kinda disturb with it...Or is it me being over sensitive today. He meant well yes..its just what he said really hit me hard and I just got upset. All that he said make sense...I can't explain why that I behave such a way...end up my tears just rolled.

Then days run smooth...called up my Sister Anne...will drop by at her house today. The best thing is this ; she totally forget about all the things that she want to bring back to me. Sigh !..what to do..to many things in hand.

This morning, i woke up at 7.30am..my lover gave 9 missed call till he is late for work today. I dooze off at about 23.30pm yesterday..then its a total knock out..can't even remember anything..total complete shut down. My handphone landed at my feet, which make me unable to hear when my lover phone me.

I m not complaining but he was so damm worried. Hearing his tone, I got fear. Then all are ok.

Gonna have dinner then chill out....oh he is here. Chow !

No comments:

Post a Comment