Shape Up ! Tone Up ! Rabbit !




Then my new tenant moved in. Goodness heaven ! He has mountain of things. Better of for me to rent my house and I will rent a room from him. Still unable to sort out
everything but I manage to clear and put all the furniture in places.

Late evening, hungry and I crawl to the pool cafe. Had big fat roti canai, then I bump into a friend, mat salleh from New Zealand. All along I thought his name is Jim..but its actually Reint (Ryan..that's how its pronounce. I knew him like 2 years ago..big huge 6ft 2 personal trainer. 6 packs with firm bicep..triceps...

Then..again I met him a year later, swear to God..he got boobs. Things aren't working well, global economy crisis and he sort of fall into it too. One thing about being fit and toned up..to maintain it ...almost disaster if you do not have the discipline. Its the same thing happen to me, from flat no tummy to like..6 months preggers now...just laze and demotivated.

As we chat along, I told him,.i always wanted to have a morning walk...1 hour at least. He straight away said. Make you a deal...keep me company on my routine...and I will shape you up..i was like WOW !..deal. So tomorrow i gonna get my ass up
at 6.30am and start to walk with him from my house to Sentul Park there.

He tought me about diet that i should take also...isk isk !..bubbyee rice..bubyee curry...bubbye tom yam...see you once a week. I m gonna be rabbit like soon...
all the Asians food..downsize.

All set and gear up ! Wish me luck !

No comments:

Post a Comment