Aquamarine - inner peace



Monday blues...but days are just getting better for me, eventhough my back is now felt like huge tortoise shell...ain't bring my spirit down.

Weekends was great, spend two days relax with my house still in the tolerable mess. I had a good time to rest. My skin are much much healthier..enough water and sleep. Even my sleep nowadays its rather peaceful... :)

Lunch was good today, 5 set of different vegies. Gobble up and now sleepy.

Went out with my bestie and sister yesterday evening, they bought me my birthday present..cute black sleeveles..i love it. Things are almost settle among them...new problem arise. She text me earlier, she need someone to cry to, sigh !...break my heart honestly. We may have our differences, dispute of things...emotion breakdowns..
at this stage, as much as i wish to make my heart to become a steel and ignore..
i just can't.

Gonna go home and see what i can do to soothes her heartache...

No comments:

Post a Comment