I always thought a yard was three feet, then I started mowing the lawn. ~C.E. Cowman

First day at work after long leave ; alive and kicking ! New skillset opened today, less volume due to some still on leave from CNY.

Got up early at 5.30am today; by 7am I am already on the train to office. That freaking early…tomorrow Lets get up a bit late then….catch the bus by 7am..see how it goes. I m now dying to go home and sleep…

Having my parents with me for the entire stay from Wednesday to Sunday was unforgettable. My dad brought his tools to help me put up my stuff on the wall. With of course a little do’s and don’ts…hmmm…

My mom cooked and sis helps me to clear all boxes. Shan is comfortably helping and enjoying my mom’s cooking; he simply love it! Then on Saturday he was down with fever, poor thing. Woke up late Sunday afternoon and slept off again till late evening.

On Sunday, both my sister came to visit my parents. Everyone got around famously. Looking at my father enjoying the moment where all his daughter finally set foot on the ground with forever more naughty and growing grandson…things are just like a classic scene.

Then everyone left….leaving me home alone for the first time in a week. It’s a little empty ..just matter of time of getting used to it. The house is awesome, its my wish to manage my own time and self ; for that I have to put up a brave heart and soul.

Near to my bed ; stocked up all books that I ‘ve not been able to touch for months. Find time to read again which I am sure I will.

Things that in the passed shall remain buried. On goodwill basis it will still remain intact ; apart from that. I am not looking back at all.

Next project to personal “TO DO LIST” is already up. Appointment fixed. I need to settle it before 26th February 2011, then the next one will be in line…..wonder which one to pick.

No comments:

Post a Comment