If life gives you lemons, stick them down your shirt and make your boobs look bigger.

.....pick that quotes from Internet. I loike !

Nice cosy weather. Yesterday it rains the whole day. I had a good time packing ; yeah...trust me...its become a routine and I just unable to stop. Woke up at about 8am this morning..the rest of the world gone out to work and am at home, start packing till my tummy start to growl then I realize I have to eat...

Settle few things with the management, had big fat breakfast. Back to packing and then I slept till 3pm. Exhausted plus the weather was just too good. It has been a while since I had a good afternoon sleep...dreams still there..disturbing. Do not know what else to do to chase that away. My mind is so restless.

Step out to the nearest mall for a while, grab few things and buy dinner.

Tomorrow is another day before my Big Day !...spoke to my mom too...she jokingly asked me what food I got at home since she is coming over day after....I said ; I am so lucky now even to have found where my panties are...the house is in mega mess... :)..she laugh her lung out.

Being all by myself lately, makes my soul more relax and focus. Rain or shine ; life goes on. I have made my choice and not turning back nor regret about it. Making the best out of it.

Shan asked me the other day, is he being too detail about things. I said, I am the person who see mostly the outer big picture with minimal details at times. It is good to have someone that tame me down a little.

I can be very ambitious and eager to grab whats coming without even thinking. He banned me for one year from purchasing any new shoes, handbag, clothes etc..unless it is necessary. He learned the trick too quickly on how to handle me at shopping....its no secret anymore. darn ! :)

Good things are pouring....I am bless...gonna walk this path with a sign

THE SEXIEST PARTS OF MY BODY ? MY BRAIN, MY SPINE AND MY GUTS !!

No comments:

Post a Comment