Boxes, old newpaper, feather duster, mask, garbage bag...errr...gosh am lost !

Finished my second phase of packing...it feel like forever. Wonder when will it get done !. Lucky me Shan is around to help, otherwise it will just get worst.

Am relief to have all the process went smoothly. Collected my new house key this afternoon. My parent will be down in couple of days time. Mahin had finalize the transportation.

I have to iron out few things tomorrow, Shan will be working on Monday; thereafter I will see him. Gonna clean up my new house tomorrow. Bought new things which I need too ; trying my level best not to purchase the entire shop. Its too tempting...its ok..slowly start to buy new stuff and eliminate the old ones.

I have empty the entire kitchen too. My mom will give me new set of cook ware.

The list is getting shorter, with of course millions more things to do just add up. At times I do scared that I m over challenge myself. Shan told me to be careful of my wish list, if things just start to pour at one time ; I will be in trouble.

I will be on leave till next week 6th February. The beauty of being in this country is that, you get to celebrate all kind of festival. I took the advantage of several holiday in this February. 1st is Federal Territory and 3rd & 4th is the Chinese New Year.

How I wish I just can laze around and sleep..well if its not for this shifting agenda I would pack my bag and head home to my parents.

Above all, I am glad and thankful enough everything went well.




No comments:

Post a Comment