relax, unwind, emptiness and its a brand new journey

Leaving YTL Comms was probably not easy because of the environment of friendship. I manage home on my own that Friday 01st October, 2010. Leaving behind memories. It get a bit empty inside...though I know its definitely for the better.

Yesterday was check up day. I m back to the level of prestige and professional. It feels like am walking down the memory lane while in the American Express days...the good old days where professionalism, prestige and quality is what that's matter. where I have been for the past 4 years..hmm rather far from that..

How this new job gonna be ?...can i do it ?....I HELL BETTER BE...I BELIEVE I CAN DO IT. Not to under estimate anyone or anything ; but this opportunity is rare. I CAN DO IT AND I WILL DO IT.

Even my exercise training is going up another level. I have to be more discipline on food intake...going around at 5am daily ain't gonna get me anywhere if my daily consume of food is not watched properly.
and I CAN DO THIS..

yesterday is history, tomorrow is mystery and today its a gift.... my path not gonna be smooth


but nothing gonna stop me that's for sure.......

No comments:

Post a Comment