A Sip From A Devil's Cup !

Another week passed. Its my third week here in this new company. Everything fall into places as I expect it to be. Still adjusting to the new environment and the upcoming commitment. I'm mentally exhausted with all the input of corporate procedures and quality management expectations. Nonetheless I keep it positive.

Today's classroom training was the most interesting one. Learning about medical term...and I know now why I am not into medical expertise...beside the long years of education then on the job training ...then only the segregation of which field should be your area of expertise. Sounds fancy aye !...me a Neurologist or Oncologist or even Otorhinolaryngologist. I rather be a lawyer instead...since am a chatter box.

Love life still on the fantastic level ; we handle each other at our worst to taste the sweetness of our best. Its too sweet at times, I am hyper from the sugar rush....he ability to mend me ; that's something to be admired to though. I had a chat with my ex boyfriend just the other day....I said...my lover is still struggling to mend me..as I have an attitude as you know. He rolled his eyes..."geez, its like you recently discovered that you had an attitude". we break into laughter then..

My friendship circle has expanded, I am happy with that too. But sadly the 'guardian angel circle' has take a huge twist. Our bond are tested again with huge 'cyclone'. Long lost friend of my dear dear friend that came along few weeks ago turn out to be a mole. She has jeopardise the ultimate bond that has been build more than 10 years.

Too many words flying around ; my goodwill support has turn it worst against me, resulting I have to justify myself to both my dear friend and her sister. Its damn painful thing to do honestly. My heart sunken deep. I can't afford to lose this family. We have come a long long way together. One mole in the group really had tested our level of trust this time. Though I am so tactful in my conversation with this idiot, still she manage to manipulate the whole scene. I m not so good in holding my temper. She has no idea who she mess with I guess...holding back my itch not to spank or tear her apart.

After my self justification and ignoring all possible conversation with this mole ; I finally received one message via my mobile..this mole threat to end her life. I can't turn back though. As cruel as it is, after confrontation and clarification which this mole unable to justify herself. My dear friend has decided to make her leave the house this night itself. Enough is enough, should this mole decide to proceed with her intention, me and my friend will end up have to deal with the law again. God !..I m not gonna walk on that path man !

I told my dear friend..the next time if she decide to collect anyone from the street, please please please notify me first at least. Her empathy had impact this circle severely.

Hard lesson learned this time...hard hard lesson. I am still wide awake till now. Few hours ago I just help my dear friend to throw someone out of the house to a street. Its a cruel thing to do...but what choice does we have? Too many things happen among our own life itself ..with this kind of add on problem ...it really has impact our mental state. I had the same experience with my own housemate many years ago. A nosy bitch that cannot keep her mouth shut....one month notice ; get the hell out of my house.

Life goes on no matter what....this is the second time my friendship state with Janu has be tested. I am not easy to trust anyone...still it hit me at the point where I am very much predicted. There shall be no other person ever ever ever again between me and Janu ; thats a promise we made this time. No one....I love this woman too much to lose her...same does she to me....

against all odd...what does not kill us makes us stronger !....sincerity and honesty ...these two had safe our friendship today...

No comments:

Post a Comment