stubborn sweetheart...that's me

two weeks passed ; am getting more and more excited with the positive flows that happen now in my life. Though still tons of things to be done along the way ; i m taking one step at a time... :)

Wednesday 13th October 2010, I was invited by our Coordinating Doctor to enjoy the MPO (Malaysian Philharmonic Orchestra) in KLCC. Zainal Abidin performed ; was a very enjoyable evening. It has been ages since I last step into the Dewan Philharmonik Petronas...its good to be back.

The rest of days remain calm and relax. I fell ill too in between the days. Adjusting and getting familiar with surroundings including the idea of leaving the house by 6.45am to catch the bus then train to get to work.

I miss my dear Illy so much....so so much..:) its good to hear from her...wanna arrange a day out again...god knows why i miss her so much..:)

Love life is great too. Couldn't be more bless at times...the best is...don't even try to change a person..made an effort to move forward together and be a better person.. :) we our self failed to change to certain extend..what makes we think changing other person is gonna be easy. I stop playing superhero nowadays...i am a real superhero to me myself and I.... :).

I told Shan that..am scared with all these sudden positive progress in my life...he motivate and reminded me about being grateful and all.....then i told him the same...don't block progress that is coming your way. His motivation must be truthful enough for himself too....if only talk to motivate others but failed to adapt to your own self...its like no support of it.

Life is Best for those who want to Live it,

Life is Difficult for those who want to Analyze it,
Life is worst for those who want to Criticize it,
Our Attitude Defines Life...
Enjoy Your Life,
Laugh so Hard That even Sorrow Smiles at You,
Live Life so Well That even Death Loves to see you Alive,
Fight so Hard That even Fate accepts its Defeat...
****************************************************************************
PSYCHOLOGY PERSONALITY QUIZ


You’re a stubborn sweetheart... You... “love” him/her only because he/she loves you. If his/her flame puts out, you let go with no trouble.

You’re intimidating! People have an impression that you’re elite—or if not, you simply look sophisticated. You gain praises but not companions.

Here is the analysis:...

웃 :You love the crowd... a party animal! (...absolutely not at all a party animal)

웃 :You hide your emotions... Sometimes pretending to be always happy.

웃 :You search for love...

웃 :You appreciate simple things in life...

웃 :You love actions... with the hero-like taste
**********************************************************************************
 

No comments:

Post a Comment