Farewell !

The mind is like a river; upon its waters thoughts float through in a constant procession every conscious moment. You stand on a bridge over it and can stop and turn back any thought that comes along. The art of contentment is to let no thought pass that is going to disturb you. -Dr. Frank Crane

Finally, things sort out accordingly though there are still one or two things pending. The major issue cleared. I have done my packing and transferring all action accordingly.

Saying goodbye is not easy. This is my shortest employment in history. I had a good time for the past 8th months. Laze around with minimal commitment. I am back to what I m used to do.

Leaving this bunch of good people is not easy this time too.

Illy - super positive ; I hardly see her breaking down easily. She is good in handling her emotion rather than I am. Floating around her keeps me going. Girlish in her own way, matured in another way...one thing for sure
her mom brought her up very well. Never to make her partner in crime...big time failure. Her policy of honesty as yet to fail the situation. Her girlish imagination at times bring me back to my younger days. Gonna miss this MY LADY.

Izzy - hmmm...what can I say.....among all the years working with various organization ; this one really has the ability to 'fight' me back. Her english are excellent enough to challenge me all the way. Not one day I go without having fun of conversation with her. Words of nice, sweet and humble does now has a different meaning to me. Life can never be the same again. I will miss my 'arguement' with her thats for sure. No one yet this far can stand upright shoot me back in a fun way.

Lin - She's new...sweet ms goody two shoes. Her smile is the sweetest...her shyness and gentleness is almost at times what i want to have for myself.

Emma - Cute, petite and sweet girl. Her sense of humor ...unpredictable. She been a great buddy too.

Lina - Girlish, young and very family girl. Her sensitivity towards surrounding is rather amaze. Someone full of vision and know what she is doing.

These five person are my closes here in this company. Above all..I m going to exhale further...receiving emails of well wishes from all other colleague makes me feel warm hearted. I have a good place here in everyone book.

May our path crossed again in future.


No comments:

Post a Comment