Morse Code ! International distress signal

A week old baby in the new company. Glad that I made that change...it's totally new world and its also almost like walking down memory lane. My english intelectly a bit rusty...felt small in my surrounding. Need to brush up the competency of usage more appropriate language. My lingo been a bit rusty too..but that's quite easy to pick up...American accent is not that hard for me..

Upon being introduce around on the induction day ; some familiar names recognize me in an instant..feel good about it too. Thanks to the Amex days...some memories are shared and made fun about.

In this huge MNC ; sky is the limit....from protocol to operations procedure ; all are so intact that really make a positive different in me. I literally able to forsee myself the least 5 years down the line of where about that I would like to be. Being around positive and premium people just makes it better. Nothing is impossibe !
And being part of global recognition makes it even better...working with colleague from all over the world
is a challange nonetheless but its all again about being positive. The absorbtion of knowledge and creating platform of success is all that matters.

Though still many to do with my life...rest assure this is just the beginning. I love myself and I love all those around me....and I believe I CAN DO THIS....

1 comment:

  1. Some corrections to your English:"glad that I made that changes", should be "glad that I made that change". "Its totally new world" should be
    "it's a totally new world". And,"walking down the memory lane" should be "walking down memory lane".
    With respect for your interesting website.
    TC

    ReplyDelete