To fear is one thing. To let fear grab you by the tail and swing you around is another. ~Katherine Paterson,

dusting!...dusting!...dusting...

Ten days flew and before I know I am back to work. Solid ten days full with house shifting. Never did I felt so tired in. Moving house this time round has exhausted us to the max. The movers came in at 0900am and everything completed by 1500hrs. That night both of us just flat out.

To date, we only fix up essential stuff while all others especially those packed inside boxes are still piled up. I struggle much to fix the curtain...master bedroom window are rather unique pattern up with L shape glass panel. It is very transparent view of trees outside. Day time is very calm and peace...but for night time..I am not that keen to venture into the darkness though. After much of climbing up and down the ladder, finally I manage to secure the room curtain.

Our owner suppose to fix up the grill but sudden illness came up and it was redundant. I can't sleep well at night. Even the security is superb here but you just cannot be sure. Thankfully all are OK and I will be getting my safety grill soon.

Plus this new house of mine, surrounding are so so so quiet. You really can hear leaves waved up by the sound of the winds. First time in history of staying in the city I woke up to the sound of chirping birds in the morning. My unit faced to the YTL Park. Two trees in front of my windows and many more in lines right outside the gate...drive through to Maple on the other side. Its very green.

Did the prayers for new house eventually. So far so good. The 'disturbance' are very minimal now. I am able to sleep by myself already. Still I have to continue with prayers and rituals. This place has been emptied for a long time. Out of 60 unit on this low rise, there are only 15 unit occupied. My owner call up today to informed that his friend his looking to buy another unit next to mine. Its a good news then, the more the merrier. My neighbour moved in a day after we shift in. Then there are several other unit under renovation now. From what I heard by the Management office, Sentul Raya finally decided to sold off this low rise condo.

Last weekend, the Joint Management Body or the residence association held EGM. It was all fired up, for what ever the reason is. Late afternoon we saw three policeman came in upon being called by the management as situation was a bit out of control. Pretty heat up I must say.

Today marked 10 days I am in this new place. The uncomfortable feeling and earie still there. As brave as I am, I need time to get use to this situation. Somehow I will find my way through, it is just a matter of time.

When I shifted to the last condo two years ago, it was all new place. Out of that two gigantic blocks, only about 30 units were occupied. I was the first to moved in on my floor that time. The rest are empty. Imagine that....walking by empty units for months. Before I know it, both blocks are fully occupied already.

How did I walk through it...just taking it one step at a time. Courage and believe in the power of God. It was not easy either but nor that it was impossible.

At this stage I am very vulnerable as fear of the unseen still very much intact. But sooner or later I will find my way through this. This is my house, my place and my sanctuary. Pray and pray...keep the house occupied with ritual of doas and prayers. 'Fence' up the house and keep the 'fence' strong. Hope in time when there are more occupants, situation will be more happening.

Its just funny how us human are easily fear of these spiritual soul or ghost...we are not scared of our creator which is God. We sin easily..too easy.. I remember quotes from one of the Ustaz, if Hell is visible to our naked eyes, 16 story mosque is not enough to occupied for prayers. The world is peace cause nobody wants to go to Hell...

I am now down with fever, flu and cough. Complete package. The weather and also too tired I guess.

My project to decorate this house is a long term project. Will do it in stages. Not like I got funding from the sky or grow on tree. It does not have to be expensive either. You will be amaze if only you knew how did I manage to wall up my bedroom window with beautiful curtains. Enough to secure the view appropriately. Just have to be creative at times.

This year I decided to venture into new environment. Got couple of interview attended, which I decline most of it. Offer is good but just not worth it. No different from what I am doing here. Rather stick around. Let see how it goes then.

Since I was fully occupied for the house shifting, surgery postponed. The Gyne said, it is not alarming but no harm to proceed. It still very small anyway the growth. End of February is the new schedule. After Chinese New Year.

List of things to do just keep piling up with of course many are erased as well. Achievement has always been my cup of tea...the best is yet to come. Top of the list still....I wanna go home...Miss my lovely parent so much....

As for now, I will walk my way through this. Seen or unseen, whatever it is....I raised from very hard downfall. Nobody was by my side then...I have plenty now that stand tall with me...if any reason of fear it should be just a grief and let go.

Above all, far into the corner of my heart...I am so glad I made a bold move to eliminate those unwanted and trouble maker in my list. We knew our existence just our path do not cross anymore.

Have faith in your creator, believe and pray hard. Your doa means everything. Patience and acceptance of HIS grace, endurance and agony....be thankful always. Bow and say thank you....HE shall not burden you with something that you cannot endure. Never stop at a level, always climb further...find knowledge and equip yourself. Always find a way to be a better person.

"Stop telling God how big your problems are. Start telling your problem, how big God is!"
p/s : I have photos to share but tonight this stewwpidd PC are not allowing me to upload..haix!

No comments:

Post a Comment