What winning is to me is not giving up, is no matter what's thrown at me, I can take it. And I can keep going ~ Patrick Swayze

Short off day...yesterday and today. Worked on new year's eve ; just enjoy the fire work from office windows. Shortest celebration ever...20 minutes and it is done for. From late night till the next day I did not received much calls anymore. Could not sleep either. For some reason this new office ; can't get a shut eye properly. Unlike the old office.

The first half of night was a bit busy. Busy not because of genuine request, but because of the common attitude of human to do everything at the last minute. Our larger than life national carrier had offer on point redemption at 50%. As usual the ending day only these homo-sapiens rushed to make redemption. The entire network jammed up...phone call to them ? Good luck !...you are on que like 150...then what else..they start to call every other number stated behind the card. Who will get the most abuse of all..WE ARE!

Our scope of services is such and we are not even part of that organization. Its like you walked into a clinic and demanded a plate of fried rice..when we say no fried rice here..they said what kind of clinic is this ?? owh my..owh my ....only in Malaysia...trust me...

The next day I went home, sleep and continue packing. Today morning, my irresponsible ex-housemate stuff out for good. I told the lorry man...if upon calling the receiver of this stuff..if he does not know anything about it..just chuck it!...why I said that because of his irresponsible attitude. Thank God I had disposed half of the junk...he won't remember it anyway.

I am blessed to have found an excellent movers. This company is really good and reasonable. They do not fall into the cheap category but very reasonable. They run all over the Peninsula..day or night. I was assisted by three young man today. They arrived in 5 ton lorry capacity. Hard working too. 

Seeing how they work and also did a bit of light chat about their services....can't help to be bless for whatever I am having now. Then during loading up into the lorry I saw mattress, pillows and basic necessity. Asked upon, they said, at times they have to make a move during night time just to arrive in the morning at the location or the other way around.  They took turn to rest and drive. 

Today they actually schedule to go to Kota Bahru, to take stuff from there and then load off in Johor Bahru. Again, I felt deeply moved on how hard to earn a living can be...I wonder if they do have expectation in life as what is next and so on...or do they just carry on in this hard labor job as long as they can. 

We often grumble about our own hardship...it always to paused and look around a bit...it is not as bad as we think it is.

These three 'samson' are not that muscle up but they have the strength ..they do. Lifting up wardrobe, fridge, washing machines...imagine that. Minus you have to handle with care...on glass items and stuff.

For that all my delicate stuff packed in the box, I labelled it accordingly,. If its glass...I put big big sign GLASS. everything is packed and sealed. To have shifted several times, I kind of know the art of it. Above all do not put your movers in tired and messy condition. Not matter how, packed up...do not hold any hand carry especially those small items. Those that you can transport on your own ..please DIY. 

Just several days ago, I witness a 'messy' moved in at my condo here. Small hand carry items are all over the place, like vases, lamp shades, pails, mops, flower arrangement...pot of plants, water heater, hot flask... 

Well, you don't box in the pail and pots of plant but you can put that in a large pail and DIY instead of asking movers to pick it up. My own pot of plants are going with me separately. 

Have some compassion a bit can or not? Its like not enough they 'samson' up all the big stuff. Just because it is their job does not mean you have to squeeze the juice out of it. 

I watch that 'messy' move in at a dismay. If only they packed up all those small items, it will save them lots of time. 

My own things is also not too bad...I would say will occupy 80% of that 5 ton lorry. Apart from big items, I got about 20 boxes. It is easy to pile up cause the movers will carry it on a large trolley. Just a pushed away. These movers will upload and off load stuff directly into respective location in your house. Kitchen to kitchen, living room and rooms. 

Throw and donated most of my clothes and kitchen items. When you move to a new place, always disposed unwanted items. Clean up and start new. Not necessary to buy all new things but enough to keep what is important. Slowly set up your new place...fresh. 

Talking about this new place of mine. The place is nice, cooling and breezy. Been there about more than 5 years, well established and fully green surrounding. It is an old design condominium. Upon entering if after obtaining the key officially...I did sense presence of 'residence'. It is just those passers that occupy empty places. With prayers and proper clean up, it will just go away.

All seems ok. Then I took my sister there...there is another 'residence' apparently ...human form with long black hair. My sister said, she is there like trapped and can't move on for some reason. My heart felt on the floor. This one sister I have ..if she said all these I have to trust her as she has a gift of that. My sense as are not as deep as hers. 

Cried a bit...I spend quite a sum on this place...to have to deal with this kind of issue...it is not what I look forward for.

To date, arrangement for prayers and house clean up are in line. Have to hold heart of steel now...courage to stand firm and fight for my occupancy. Believe in Allah swt. Be brave...braver than what I have been before. 
It still very disturbing for me till now. I won't asked why and why this happen but I a working towards solving it. I meant no harm to anyone or anything. 

My doa after prayers are very very deep these few days. Seeking help for ways and also to ease my path in all arrangement. My house is my sanctuary...I will do anything to keep it that way. My religion knowledge is not that great....I am still on learning curve. All I have in me is faith and believe in Allah swt. Sincere faith....if only father is well...he would be the best person to cast a prayers...but he is not. Aged has catch up with him in a great deal. I pray all well ends well. That place shall be my residence and my house is my sanctuary. 

Working night shift tomorrow for two nights. Then I am officially on leave. This afternoon about 1430hrs I made my way to have lunch. Upon arrival at the makan shop, saw a lady violently sobbing with few ladies ;friends I supposed. Open my 'kepoh' ears big big to know what happen. Learned that, her daughter was 'taken' for a ride from school by strangers after school today. Thank God !.. I mean..Thank God that the daughter arrive home safely. It was like a while ago only her neighbour called her to informed her daughter arrived at her door step crying. She is first day at school today...standard one.

I can't imagine the worst though. I am not a mother but enough to hold the same feeling...I stepped in then to just advise her to make a police report. Though her daughter safe and sound today ...but the same culprit will do it to other kids tomorrow...my spine chilled...frost !,..stomach just then dried up...made way to buy pisang goreng instead. 

That pisang goreng is another story...none of it that I can consume..close to rotten banana. Didn't bother to go all the way for dispute of pisang goreng..just rest my tummy..its not worth it...what a day...

Spent rest of afternoon rest and completed my prayers. Tomorrow will be a better day....late evening ..received a special phone call....chat heartily. Ease my stormy heart in a way...how I wish he is just closer to me by distance...it will sure safe me lots of trouble...nonetheless manage to obtained few tips for new house...still I wish he is closer....


لا إِلهَ إِلاَّ أَنْتَ سُبْحانَكَ إِنّى كُنْتُ مِنَ الظَّالِمينَ
"Bahawa tidak ada Tuhan selain Engkau, Maha Suci Engkau, sesungguhnya aku adalah termasuk orang-orang yang zalim

Self reminder













3 comments:

  1. stay strong babe... bace yasin kat umah.. insya Allah menda tu chow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks babe...so far so good. Big prayers today....its 'local residence' in that area....ramai plak tu. kalau xpagar mmg menyinggah je la keje nya....before the condo built...kawasan tu hutan...they kept majority of original grown tree frm the hutan...meriah la kan...plus azan pun sayup2.. as masjid jauh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks babe...so far so good. Big prayers today....its 'local residence' in that area....ramai plak tu. kalau xpagar mmg menyinggah je la keje nya....before the condo built...kawasan tu hutan...they kept majority of original grown tree frm the hutan...meriah la kan...plus azan pun sayup2.. as masjid jauh...

    ReplyDelete