Angel's Path....Devil's Dent...

Last Saturday, I went for house viewing with Shan. Though it’s a condo….I don’t feel appealed
To it. The area is so pack….high populated area. Its in convenient for me to travel in and out
Form it. The LRT station is further away, definitely not walking distance.

Frustrated, I head back then Mahin called me to informed there is another place around my area.
Got the agent number from him and I went there right away.

It’s a brand new condominium. Nice place and convenient enough for public transport. If I recall
Correctly, this is the condo that Bobby purchased over a year ago. After much consideration
I paid deposit on Sunday. Got butterfly in my tummy all day after day. I m moving out
To a new house after so many years. A bit away from the convenient….but it’s a new challenge
I m taking over.

Then another issue to tackle is my housemate. He want to follow suit, I gave condition on the prompt
Payment. He Agreed.

Broke the news to Kakak and Janu on Monday. They more or less able to accept it, by April
The are moving out too. Own house…which is better. Janu is unwell….but much much better
Yesterday. Sometimes things happen when we least expected it. The most closes person to us
..the one who are so nice to us is the culprit of pain and endurance more than our imagination.

I called up my parent asking them for assistance. Hope they can come over to help. I have to start packing up.
Gosh !...its so so so many things…I might have to throw almost half of it.

Apart from this issue…life is great ahead of me. My head dizzy at times thinking and planning on
things to be done. I got few boxes yesterday from Illy. More to it, has to be purchased. Anne informed
me where to go about it. Probably Saturday I need to go and buy then.

No comments:

Post a Comment