When Writing the story of your life, Don't let anyone else hold the pen.. :)

I have been wanting to share on this issue of friendship. Words are getting away. It rather difficult to express how I truly feel about the whole incident that happen to me lately. Too often I gave in cause of obligation and the care in me. But when one already sit on top of my head...thats a done deal for sure.

Previous update on frustration and pacthed back all now gone to the drain. I can't lie or cheat myself anymore. Its time to walk ahead and leave what meant to be leave behind. My mind has made up. Let time heal, no point I let the air burn with hate and sadness.

The famous saying...if you love somebody, set them free..if they return in time, it is yours..if not it was never yours in the first place.

Through years and time friendship often build by things in common and true feelings of care and love. As time passed, everyone changed cause of things that happen in their life. For good and for worst it does have and impact on ones life nonetheless.

I am taking a huge step further now. Not looking back at all. There are so many things to be done. I can't stay behind to baby sit an ignorance attitude...as my friend Dev said....if they refuse to dance with us...care a damm !...its our song..its our tune...

No one should be hold back against their willingness to exhale. Those who draw you back is because they are jealous with your achievement...to survive and success the obstacles is overwhelmed...the wave just amazing..
but when we drown and drop on our knee..the whole world just clap their hands.

I do not want to walk on that path anymore. I am amaze with myself at times on things and achievement that I manage to overcome the challenge myself. Self confidence and self assurance to overcome the negative attitude needs huge will power.

Even it may seems minor tiny whinny issue to some but to me, facing the bitter truth about our own attitude and overcome it..that's a great achievement. Accepting and admitting the truth and failure of our own self
is more noble than trying to preach to others about how things should be done.

Self confession is a great step to heal and exhale.

As I am packing for my new house....tons of rubbish of my past ...chuck it ! throw away....start fresh...life is beautiful and life goes own.

I am done with it...ain't gonna touch this topic again....

Boulevard Of Broken Dream

I walk a lonely road The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes but it's home to me and I walk alone
I walk this empty street on the Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Where the city sleeps and I'm the only one and I walk alone

My shadow's the only one that walks beside me my shallow heart's the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me 'Til then I walk alone

I'm walking down the line that divides me somewhere in my mind
On the border line of the edge and where I walk alone

Read between the lines what's fucked up and everything alright
Check my vital signs to know I'm still alive and I walk alone

No comments:

Post a Comment