I've learnt.....(an email from a friend)

I've learnt...
that the paradigm we live in
is not all that is offered to us.

I've learnt...
that credentials on the wall
do not make you a decent human being.

I've learnt...
that the people you care most about in life
are taken from you too soon.

I've learnt...
that although the word "love"
can have many different meanings,
it loses value when overly used.

I've learnt...
that it's hard to determine
where to draw the line
between being nice and
not hurting people's feelings and standing up for what you believe.

Hugs are warm, Hugs are nice... Hugs are ways To break the ice...
If you send me a hug You won't regret I'll hug you back So you can't forget!

A hug is just a way to say, I love you in a special way, To tell that someone special, I care about you in every way.

When you shed a tender tear a hug is sure to be near. When you're trembling in fear a hug will come from someone dear.

Wrap your arms around someone near In your hug is the circle of life. A new beginning to an endless day A ray of hope to light your way.

Take a hug and pass it on don't save them up it can't be done. Share them with family and friends, share them whenever you can.

A hug will make you "aahh" A hug will make you "oohh" A hug will make you smile A hug will make you feel great.

A hug lightens up your day A hug throws away your loads A hug strengthens your ties A hug makes you feel important.

Stop! Take a break! A hug is harmless It only takes a little of our time Why not share a hug? We all need a hug, don't we?

No comments:

Post a Comment