People call me a feminist whenever I express sentiments that differentiate me from a doormat or a prostitute. - Daria

Busy week again....on training for new skillset. New things...new words..new scope. Back into the classroom make my head spin. Yet to start on my assign project which is Fine Dinning. Can't wait to try out
those high end restaurant which at times make your tongue roll in pronunciation. It will be fun nonetheless !

My first assignment is rather progressing, being a champion on travel skillset its like walking down the memory lane. Back to square one of what travel deal is all about. Its like love to hate thing.

My colleague was sharing with me today that she feel like on the wrong field. For me its too soon to tell. The classroom training can be boring..yes but it better than being thrown into the open field to try and error.
I would rather know what I am getting into rather than blindly learn from error.

I miss chatting with dear Ms Joanna Oh a.k.a my clone as Shan put it. Fun rainbow like days with her around. We just can be ticklish and giggle like school kids for no absolute reason....any self invented language if quickly to understand....that's the fun part !

Tomorrow is another day.....finish with this week..next whole week gonna be a training ground for me....pack and unpack...sweaty week ....shred those KGs...

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. ~Maya Angelou

No comments:

Post a Comment