Heal the world...make it a better place...

Its a gruesome sight to read news about how a child died from abuse and torture. Of those many that happens lately, one this for sure it is all in the hands of a mother's lover.

Does a mother's love still can be call the ultimate love of all time. To be honest, when I see newly weds young couples, my mind can help but to wonder if those bairns from them will have a future to holds. Often we see young parent with kids, seems like their future as shady as their parent's faces.
I don't think parent like mine exist anymore in this modern world. Even if they do, probably 1 out of 1000 set of parents.

In local tabloid today, 6 years old girl die believed in the hand of foster mother's boyfriend. That guy owned multiple criminal records apart from substance abused. How can this be ? What does a child know ? They need protection and they are so helpless on their own. My heart ache so bad over this.

As a woman or a lady, being in love or living under a man's shadow is not an ultimate to live. Further more when you pick up someone from a trash can. You get maggot and soon enough you will be a corpse. The worse is your own offspring will walking dead corpse. There is nothing to it...

Of course it is easier to said then done. But if we determine to make a change and live lifes for the sake of our children, automatically the mindset changed. One wrackage marriage is not the end of the world.

I too walked a path of troubled parent..I too was a rebel in a way. But sooner or later it cames to my senses of what I wan tto do about my life, which direction I want.

I too was lost along the way, bottom line it is all about attitude. There is always rainbow after storm. Same goes to our lives.

As I said before, faith and religion is very important. We can't live a daily life just being positive and keep on strive. Life changed its path in so many ways. It does hit us at point of no return at times. Religion plays an important part for our soul...our inner ...our core.

New generation to date is a good as bringing a new life just to be buried. Crime, substance abuse and nothing practically good from them at all. If there is any still it is too few to applaud to.

My parent was not in pious category, but religion was very much equip for all of us. I lost my path for many years....up to the extend I don't feel good anymore after doing a good deeds.

Something is missing...until I decided to bow back to my creator. It makes sense and it does open up to many doors that was shut before.

Watching over news on TV nowadays is as equal as watching horror movie. What separates between these one is reality and the other is fiction. Too many tragedy of death surrounding our living nowadays.

To stay up and positive its not just to have a positive thinking anymore. You really need to exercises your brain and learn the art of it. One just cannot do it on its own. Guidance and professional training needed.
Constantly you have to equip yourself up to date with knowledge.

I remember my spiritual leader said, everyday after all his customer's left..he took a bath, clean the house and then set a pray before going to bed. There are too many negative forces around earth and our living days. Simple prayers just not gonna do it.

My routine nowadays, I ensure my house are clean all the time. Bathe every time I need to pray and my bedroom is for rest and sleeping purposes only.

My father said that, nowadays there are only human that is around. Not human and soul. There is not soul anymore. The off springs of new generation were born without soul, heart and mind.

Why all these happen ? Its all narrow down to what kind of food your bring home to your family. From where the source of that food.

I'd like to share a huge story of how nowadays God's punishment are 'cash on delivery'. Too many sin...within a year ..just wait and see...it will hit so hard.

This came from a close person to me. Huge organization, large share holder and I can say there are the one that churn the economy in a way...pump in money to our country.

So to begin, there is one high rank manager...full with attitude and love to harvest from his down line. His brutality and mind torturing are so well known that makes him feared by many. If you are in his way, he will make sure you will lost everything ...not even a penny left. He enjoy and harvest maximum on what that organization got to offer, in another word he does not really work a day in his life. His down line however ...its like Auschwitz camp.

Days goes by, one day he fell ill. The illness took him badly and at the end he was diagnosed with blood cancer. Time passed, his condition did not improved at all. Even after years of illness, he still alive and did not passed on.

The ultimate day came when his own sister came to his work place, meet up with all his staff seeking forgiveness on behalf of his brother. She even issued an email of apology request to the entire company. The family then held special prayers for him and invite all the staff...nobody came at all. Soon after he passed away.

My stomach turn to water upon hearing this. Then, continuation of it..one of his down line..sadly hold similar attitude. Another Hitler in the making, same path and same story line. Six months ago, she was diagnosed with lung cancer. Same thing, day in day one no visitor from colleagues or anyone from the company.

She passed away just last week. Among the conversation that I manage to pick up between her former staff...none of them ever forgive her for what she has done to them. They don't even attended the funeral.

Again my spine chilled. Oh my, what a lesson.

Now I am wondering for such a child abuser, what awaits them. Then again, the punishment is not for us to judge. We ourselves owns a sin book. Just because theirs seems heavier than what we are does not mean we have a confirm ticket to Heaven.

Looking back at my own family, the journey that we go through because of a bad heart...I don't think I will ever forgive them. Maybe later but not now for sure.

As heavy heart as I am now reading those news around, there are many goods Samaritan exist. Though the number are lesser and lesser it is better than nothing.

What drives a human is knowledge and of course right up bringing. Knowledge is the ultimate to it. So never tired of learning a new things. There are things we can't change but we sure can change ourselves. Equip ourselves with the power of knowledge.

You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.


Mahatma Gandhi

No comments:

Post a Comment