Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly~ Robert F. Kennedy

Samuel Johnson
Courage is the greatest of all the virtues. Because if you haven't courage, you may not have an opportunity to use any of the others.

It is October 2011. Two more months before we wrap up this year. One year ago, I decided to start blogging. Dream came true and now here I am. Standing at a different level of life.

Too many changes and things that had happen along the way. Those makes what I am today.

I am climbing to a new level. Felt more spirit up and lifted to walk this journey with courage. Not that I do not have courage before, its just sitting in my comfort throne. Nothing nudge my slumber. Nothing to complaint about...absolute nothing. Most of my cloths unable to fit me anymore. I have master my cooking. My home is my own sanctuary. What else ? nothing...I just love my life too much. Its a crime at times, cause you knew what have to be done.

At some point when we have achieved something, then it frail away. You are back to where you started before. Tend to take our own sweet time cause after all we have walk that journey. We knew all the curve, agony and pain to get there.

These few days I do feel that I need to take a leap, big leap from what I am doing now. Its the courage that you feel inside, the need to take down your fear of pain and endurance. When all of my dreams are heartbeat away, the answer is all up to me.

Work wise, we just go rewarded. Apart from shift and time, I am doing OK. Still lots of thing to learn and my mental note still weak, not attentive enough. Need to improve my brain power. Again it link back to my comfort zone. Less active I am nowadays. Even so, life is more constructive for sure.

We are going to have a new leader for our team. Let see how it goes, so far our assistance has done a fantastic job. To be honest am kind of done deal at time with this job. Yeah, you read it right. But am not scouting for new thing or new field. Let just stay for a while and venture which level this place going to take me.

“Diligence is the mother of good luck.”
--Benjamin Franklin







No comments:

Post a Comment