Same old trick.... different dogs !

Racing against time lately. Felt like 24/7 is just not enough. My daily routine is time and flowing with discipline.
Till end of the year I guess I knew where I m gonna be and what I am going to do.

Tonight is my first night after days off. Was on medical leave yesterday. Same old diagnosis again. I really has to put my feet down and get rid of this growth.

Its almost 6am and I have not slept a blink. Tired..damm tired for sure.

Financial year for us has begun two months back. Hopes and wishes for huge sum has Oh well how shall I put it..so so. Of course I am grateful over the sum in a way. The bitter truth...it just does not justify at all.
Our dear in house funny Dr told me and my other colleague that our expectation are too high.

Well how not to put high expectation when we gave beyond what it should to this pain in the butt daily routine. 13 hours daily full commitment and full concentration...think beyond, multi tasking..sugar and spice ! Stress level can be really alarming at times.

My big boss said, there is nothing you can do about it baby !....hmmm..between the conversation with baby J...we both like grumble forever but our butt glued to this place still. I guess neither of us ready to venture out or maybe just plain lazy to start all over again.

Happy or not...here we are..back to another year cycle. I will stick around for a while I guess....let see if any good opportunity swing by..I shall grab it. Am not afraid of the new role, responsibility or challenge...bring it on ! Nor that I am in comfort zone...hell there is no comfort here though...just same old trick with different dogs...








2 comments: