Happy Birthday Dev san....

With great difficulty...that is how I did it. Hope you like it. Kinda miss you much these days. There is a huge gap in our friendship which is not good. Need to hang out more often.
 

 Its already 12 years to date that I know you. Walked through hell and heaven. I still remember that very moment when you came to see me about your trip to New Zealand. There after it was a journey till today. Through ups and downs of our life, nothing breaks us apart. You are very much remembered and always in our prayers....through my sisters and parents.

What the future holds I do not know Dev san but one thing for sure....friends are like stars, you don't always see them but you know where they are.Life has taken us this far. Twelve years just passed like a whirlwind. May this friendship takes us another 100 years more.

Jenuh aku menyamun these pics from ur FB plus my personal collection.....hehehe.. :-)








No comments:

Post a Comment