To Sir with Love....

Poems For Dad

 
 My Dad, a Role Model

So much to learn and yet so little time,
From a man who leads a life so fine.
Thank you for all the patient listening
And that has always left me glistening.
I am sending gratitude and love your way,
On a day that cannot get more solemn than your birthday.
He who has the strength of a mountain,
Yet he has the purity of a water fountain.
He who has the wit of a clown,
His jokes pull me up whenever I'm down.
He who has the looks of a Hollywood star,
And his voice is sounds like the strings of a guitar.
My dear Daddy is celebrating his birthday today,
And I love him much more than I can ever say.
Happy Birthday dearest Daddy.


For you aah...virtual flower only laah... :)
To you and Family....have a save journey and come back to us soon... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment