Calm of heart...Eid Mubarak 2012!

PEACE. It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble, or hard work. It means to be in the midst of all of those things and still be calm in your heart. ” ~ unknown

On my last night shift before my Eid holiday. System just went berserk after midnight ...for whatever reason is that. Have to wait another 30 minutes or so before I can continue with work. Calls are a bit more than usual tonight. With all sort of request. Dateline to complete is less than 48 hours for sure as all those request is schedule by end of this week.

Not only my finger has to type fast, vocabulary and also brain have to synchronize at the same time. Multi-tasking. That's what I like about being in this industry. Racing against time.

That is why during my leisure or off day I would just sit around and do nothing. Went for swim or just indulge in light reading. Quiet and serenity is the biggest joy ever.

Ramadhan is ending, Syawal is approaching. With couple of days more to go, I feel a bit sad. Hope I will still be around for another Ramadhan next year.

I did not of course step into being terribly pious ; moderately taking baby step to improve. I guess its better to do what we comfortable most rather than ambitiously do something beyond that deep inside our heart knows it will not last long.

Travelling back to my parent's sanctuary on 17th August. Shan is coming back with me. Both my sister's will celebrate with their in-laws first. 36 years of living, I am still the one who without fail to be home every Eid. That the advantage of being single I guess. As aged approach, I feel its more blessing to celebrate my parent's life

Eid has to be with parent. Its just not Eid without my parent. I do wonder at times, how those that actually fly away overseas during Eid for Holiday. Maybe they do not have anything to look forward for. Eid means differently to them.

Just the other day, I saw Eid message on TV brought by BERNAS. I can stop sobbing after watching it.
It literraly hit me so hard. If you wanna know about it, find on Youtube. Unless you have a heart of stone, normal human should feel repent in away.

This Eid, I spend moderately..after watching that commercial I total stop and all of sudden I just could not think what else to shop. Its all about feeling grateful and bless on all that has been cast upon me. The earning that I have and all the love around...

When they say remember the less fortunate, I never really indulge into deeper meaning to understand it.
This year Ramadhan has open up a new chapter to my life. I understood the many things I did not before and above all, my faith grew stronger.

Be thankful always on what you have. Pray to HIM up there not only because you want something but the least to say thank you for all those that HE had give to you. If you need HIM to give you what you want ; just asked...always asked the exact thing and wishes. Have faith and live life gracefully.

May this Eid bring more joy and blessing. As for Ramadhan, Insyallah I will see you again next year. I have  never feel this blessed..sincerely.




No comments:

Post a Comment