Creativity....Snobbish and Blue Blood....

The only disability in life is a bad attitude ~ Scott Hamilton 

Relax and unwind....listening to one of my favorite tune......its very meaningful....

Weekly round up....today is Saturday 15th December 2012...days passed full of excitement, tears and laughter. Went to office today to help out with the Christmas decoration competition among department. The beautiful moment of working with MNC (Multi National Company) is that we got chance to celebrate every other festival under one roof. Be it Eid, Deepavali or Chinese New Year...celebration of unity always warmed us and keep the bonding strong.

Had lots and lots of fun...our snowman made up very nicely. Upon stuffing all the shredded paper into a black rubbish bag...I gave an idea to make Black snowman instead...if anyone were to pop a question "Why the snowman is Black" .....accused him/her of being racist... The floor roared with laughter. There after I was busy with the doll house...squeeze out all the rusty creativity...it has been a long long time since I am into this decoration creatively....nonetheless...it was a fun day.

I was on two shift day time. Hell break lose again. Huge complaint ..again from same person. My brain dried up to find suitable word to describe this snobbish human. It is very true rich people are the poorest people.

They may have dollar and cent to afford anything or everything under the sun...but they are so so poor in humanity. Their soul are very empty...merciless...no sanity towards others at all.

All they care about ...they must get what they paid for. I was hands on handling this un-grateful human case for two solid days....worn out completely. Even my manager already up to the wall.

My heart can't help to wonder...why there are such a human around this world. Just because your limousine service is not up to expectation....you file in a complaint as if those involve should all be fired. Hello !....there is so much into life than dollar and cent. It is not like you can stuff your coffin with all those wealth...

In between the time these two days.....my mind wandered into the reality of who and who. Noticed that...those who walked into war zone like Gaza...walked along those poverty alley of Darfur...or those who walked into refugee camp in Syria, Afghan, Jordan.....even those who hugs kids with HIVs in Africa..are very much middle class person like you and I....not any Tan Sri, Dato Seri or Datuk...

We are the person who dare to make a different. My earning of living by all mean is not a wealth definitely...but I still contribute to the needy. Be it zakat or just charity....my heart felt so rich by doing that...because it is my responsibility to help those in needs.

Holding responsibility to take care of parent well being is good enough to make your heart rich...and to keep it humble. Let alone when you say thank you to God of all His givens. Being grateful and always seek for the bless of life....

Sadly...wealthy people couldn't care less. I bet the way they see this beautiful world is not the same as seeing it through my eyes....of course not all behave such but majority are.

Nothing much can be done about this one particular un-grateful human...it is part of our scope of services. No matter how hard we tried...it will still be hell break lose. My recite of prayers is simple....ease my path, bless my day and my work...I am earning a decent living...and cast away those who are meant to hurt me in whatever manner it is.

As I said before... I am not impress if you speak a great volume of your wealth. Condemn and complaining on things that is not up to expectation just because you can afford it. Its a pity to see that you are actually a very very poor person.....remember what goes around comes around. It is just a matter of time before you will get back the taste of your own medicine...nowadays it is all 'cash on delivery'. I will live to see the day you get that....I have faith in my religion, my creator and my doa...just wait and see....

My job scope is interesting. It is something extra ordinary..especially when  you make someones day. Skill yet require certain talent. Compliment is our cup of tea...our main course is dealing with all sort of human level....I do believe when you give a Stradivarius to a Gorilla..it does not serve the purpose...exclusivity comes a long way.

I still can't bring on to forgive all those that hurt me at the end of the day...its a good practice they say...heal you stormy heart. At the moment I am very bias is forgiving...selective...

My life still beautiful and wonderful......I know my soul still very much alive and I can still humbly bow to my creator. I am grateful that still with this average life...I am so so loved. I am very very much loved by those who are around me...be it my parent, siblings...lover...friends. When you have the correct mindset and attitude...the rest will fall into places...

At times we worry much as in who has hurt us...but we don't really pay attention who have we hurt today.

Late evening, received a call from the usual Head Hunter. Here we go again.....just go with the flow...we just don't know what is coming.....

Can't wait for my next year long leave.....called my mom a day before. Found some very very interesting story about her descendant.....Pahang Royalty is searching for her descendant again in hoping to bring her great paternal remain to the Royal Tomb. By now I know why in a way we carry certain character and attitude....our descendant tells it all..

I remember when I was small, if I am too naughty or do not behave, my late maternal grandfather always say...can you not behave like a peasant. My Quran reading I did it with him...Owh well...what is there in a Blue Blood...its just a small genetic as only my mom holds it. What makes us today is because of our wonderful parent. From where I came from..we distance ourselves as far as possible from dealing with Royalty matters. Some may proud to be able to be in Royal family but not us.

If snobbish rich people is hard to deal with...try the Royalty....it just get better.




No comments:

Post a Comment