I pray....and forgive me....

Wide awake still at this hour. Thanks to four nights shift in a row. Apart from seeking peace viewing the Aurora Borealis and a few motivational video, I would say had a very productive night, I've update a new version of resume. Completely new look in hoping for better prospect and opportunity.

Whats wrong with the current job ? Nothing is that very wrong...it is at all no wrong or right in a job unless you are doing something illegal like rob a bank or flesh trade...that is very wrong ! The more suitable description is are you at the right place or not. What is the impact of that job do to you. Most important is you know what you are getting into while accepting the offer.I knew, experienced and still at the learning stage. It is a very good learning ground.

Let see whats coming. Handle with care and chew it well before swallow.

Finished my night shift this morning with heads on fire. It would be rather flattering if its at Grammy award or Emmy award, sadly I am not. Thus, I went home smoked ! Why all these, simply because of attitude and behaviour of a human.

If anyone would asked me, what makes the best of you....my answer would be...By Just Being Me, Myself and I. Straight forward and transparent. No hidden clause nor hidden talent. What you see ..that is what you get.

I can't control other's attitude for sure...but how is my attitude towards you..depends on how you are to me.

Dealing with the Grammy show this morning makes me wonder. Isn't it tiring to have to pretend and be something that you are not or creating a world that does not exist. Its a pity to see how this type of people miss the beautiful part of life. They live in their own world, building up a fantasy land and drag the surrounding into it. Some can't see through it, just dance along...for me....there are so much I can take....

May God forgive this soul...and it is a great lesson and bless for me...as my life is much much beautiful than this...I live to be what I am without having to create a story that I owned a Prada handbag or I have landed into a foreign land when I m just around at home or sharing what is my bank balance when I know there is nothing there....talk is cheap....seriously.

Never be a person who cried wolf. Because in this modern days...you cried wolf for fun...T-Rex will show up...by then you are on your own....

I read somewhere that says...don't worry much about those who hurt you but worry much if you have hurt anyone...

Late evening, dinner with my sister. She drag me into a handicraft project of hers. Now I have to be the marketing person.....God bless me...

While on the way home, she drop by to fill up petrol. The car next to us...I saw a toddler behind the wheel and in the back seat was a boy about 8 years of age...the parent was no where to be seen. He or she just left these two kids in the car ...wind down window...doors unlock...I turned to my sister. What happen if a thief or kidnapper came and drove off ?

Then a lady came..smiling broadly to the toddler with toys in her hand..that must be the mother. I bet this lady just pluck that two children from tree or maybe she just grew at a farm. Because if she is a real mother, she would be more concern about safety and all. What is she thinking?

Every time the news came about children kidnapping and all..it just gives me a chill on my spine. The faith of that kidnapped child is shady...being sold or could be amputated limbs to be a beggar somewhere...its a gruesome side...worst still if being sold into prostitution.

Seeing that lady catwalk her way to the car...my palm itch though not as itched as this morning. I think this morning was rather my feet that was itched.

I love browsing through CNN..but nowadays I seldom do, reason being too many gruesome tale around. Some people say its a state of denial of what is happening around. I am not denying it, just choose to fill my mind and soul with something more healthy.

Count your blessing and pray....not because you want something but just to thanked HIM...my dear Joanna shared with the just the other day...instead of I wish....say I pray....

I pray for better job opportunity and better standard of living
I pray for my parent's health and well being
I pray my love ones and friends around...bless them dear God
I pray for those who pray for me, ease their path dear God
I pray for this world to be a better place
And I thank you dear God for such a wonderful life....

I pray one day....it will be in my reach to view this beautiful Northern Lights Phenomenon 











4 comments:

  1. Salam..by reading ur n3's,by words yg di gunakan,,Frankly (pandangan saya), ur so good in whatever that ur doing and I agree by u saying, kerja tu baik but are u in the right place..

    Hope u'll be in the right place n time,by right u sepatutnya dah g jauh dalam kerjaya...YOU ARE SMART!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Salam Abg Abil.. :) thank you for reading and the commentary. Am not that all smart..hehehe..You are right I should be somewhere or someone now. It was a great downfall for me simply because I forgot to be grateful. Sy lupa bersyukur...I have everything that dollar and cent could afford...jgn kata bersyukur..amal jariah pun jauh...the downfall was ultimate...it took me a silent two years to find who I am and get direction of what is next. Masa tu kerja xder...duit xder..ish mcm2 la..:)

      Sy mula sujud balik pada NYA and then I found a breakthrough....it all begin when I start to forgive myself. As for now I am climbing..better late than never.. :. Then I keep the circle of good people..who stood by me all this time including my family...pray and count my blessing daily...hope you are not tired of reading my entries..:) thanks again for the support.My prayers are always for both of you.. :)

      Delete
    2. Sebenarnya, I love to read ur n3's..one of the good blog ni..In life mesti nak ada up n down, no matter what the reason, coz di 'sini' tempat belajar.Ada mistake, ada correction..U should know better.

      And I rasa, u'll be in a better, much better position soon enough. And btw, how should I address u coz nama tu panjang..hehehehe

      Delete
  2. Thank u again...hehehe..insyallah...u can cakl me Georgie or Anne..mix parentage tu la pasal berjela...;-)

    ReplyDelete