Kitty Claw...

I love my life. This conversation i had with this one guy from my TAGGED...kitty claw...purr !...i can't stop grinning man !...

He Said : hei hotty,can we b Friends n exchange nom if u don't mind

Me : be friends sure...nom cannot.. : )

He Said : Y nom cannot...can ler

Me : no time to entertain lor...my connection are more online than phone..
phone is for official/family and personal matters : )

He Said : u r so hot would like b close to u

Me : oh really...it might burn u to ashes cause its hot... :)

He Said : don't mind i can handle it.so how ?...

Me : how what ?...am not here to be part of any man's crap....
wanna be friends...approach me differently....if other intention please leave....
i don't judge ...everyone deserve a chance...use the chance wisely cause there is no 2ND of it....

He Said : this is why i hate ppl who have ego like u,delete my add bye

Me : ego ?..lol..where got ego....u read with full of ego..ego lah jadi nya.. : )
nothing wrong for me being defensive..if your intention is good why feel hurt...
expand a friendship wing is not a problem...next time be careful in calling someone HOT...cause i m not one blond bimbo here..

or u felt i m high headed cause i don't dance to your tune.....
back out before the battle..come on....if i offend you in anyway...apologize for that...

He Said : sorry mam anyway u think ur smart rite im ready for ur battle,i hate ppl who have attitude like u,don't show off ok,

Me : none of my statement is trying to outsmart anyone...what is there is smartness ?...we are human after all..

as i said...don't get mad if don't
dance to you tune....i have an attitude... yes i have..if u can't handle me at my worst how to accept me at my best...

and again..if you are offended...and feel do not wish to continue this..thats ok...i m not here to judge...nor should you...

bottom line..i like having this 'conversation' with you..sincere apologies if i hurt or offend you in anyway...PEACE !..... : )

to be continue...sizzling hot !

2 comments:

  1. the ending of the conversation was he asked about my body measurement...i said 'everyone has right to STUPID but you are abusing the previlage"..BLOCK AND DELETED terus from my list...hehe... : )

    ReplyDelete