Shinju...




I have no idea what to write today actually. Its passed midnight now and its tommorow already. From just now thinking what to put here. My daily routine
can be so adventurous at times.

My dear sis came over to say for two days, her hubby outstation. Had kind of quality time with her in away. We don't talk that often, meet up occasionally. Two days walking around with her in KLCC, it gives me that feeling that I m back to my old life where i use to hang around there all the times.

Its like yesterday once more, litle that I realize time has passed. It does make me think where am I now. Its already 6 months in this 2010. Life is good for me..i got nothing to complain, not in the unhappy manner definately.

Late this evening my pet brother's girlfriend called me again. My dear god ! I wonder what have this poor soul done to deserve all these. I have no words to say nor that i can help her. Its the same story over and over again.

The part that sadden me the most is that, she is mentally unstable. After her father's death she fall into depression, try to commit suicide. Save by the bell and now under observation. She continuosly has to go for evaluation. Last year's result was not good at all. She still unable to stable her mind. This year she try to commit it again twice, slice her wrist and swallow sleeping pills.

Having my pet bro as a lover; just add on to it. He will never change. I bet that gurl gonna do it for good this time. My word for her is simple ; get help. Get yourself out of my pet bro.

I have walked that path before, its not easy as it seems, moreover her mental is not balance. The first step i took to heal was admit that i have a problem and i need help. After that the process fall into places. To get to the first step is the most
difficult part.

As human, we always have HOPE. Then slowly it turn into lies to avoid our heart ache. Deep down inside we knew its not gonna happen but we still put this so call HOPE, blinded our soul with strong determination of miracle can happen.
As time passed, our soul drained and dies slowly..then mental stress comes in. Invation to fill up the emptiness of the heart.

Our mind set to BELIEVE...hmmm I wish this kind of power works on more positive ways...we can do wonders..

No comments:

Post a Comment