Eid Mubarak !






Its almost a month ; Ramadan will end in couple of days..I m going back home
to my parents tommorow just right after morning breakfast. My routine still on...at 4am..missed it few days.

Overall, this Ramadhan is a wonderdul and blessing. Found several long lost friend. And this morning I bump into someone that I long wanted to meet up. The last I saw her was 10 years ago...we hug and cry together in the bus. It was while I m going to work today. I am blessed that all those that known to me still treat me well even
it has been donkey years missing in action.

This year raya gonna be wonderful as all 3 of us sisters is back. Both Anne and Phoebe will be arriving on Thursday only. Me and Shan will be tommorow.

I made whole list to do since I did not pack anything yet. My luggage is also 'somewhere' in the house..got to go and hunt for it.

I M SO EXCITED !...hope this Aidilfitri bring new chapter for me, my family and of course all those who loved me...


No comments:

Post a Comment