Something Fun !





Took one quiz on whats important to me symbolize as follows :-

Animal ..arraged by my favourite...

1) Tiger - Pride
2) Horse - Family
3) Sheep - Love
4) Cow - Career
5) Pig - Money
- no wonder am poor... :)

Who and who in my life symbolize by color ...ironicly TRUE

1) Yellow - Someone You never forget @ My God father ; Daddyji
2) Orange - True Friend ; Janu
3) Red - Lover ; Shan is Shaun
4) White - Twin soul ; Anne..my sister
5) Green - Someone you always remember ; Dev Anand

Life symbolize by animal....

1) Dog to me is CUTE - thats ME...
2) Cat t ome is CUTE - that my lover which is true...
3) Rat to me..i HATE it - That my enemy if ever i had one...or two
4) Coffee to me is NICE - Thats the intimacy ...hmm..it is fantablouls...
5) Sea to me is SOOTHES - Thats how my life is...again its true...

No comments:

Post a Comment