I believed in life, we either move forward or stagnant at one place. Nobody walk backwards. I changed and evolved according to the situation around it. I have move to forward.

For those who life is stagnant; I can't help it. Just because i don't dance to your tune anymore does not mean its over or i fail to appreciate the friendship that build.

Things changed, people changed we all do r - evolution - evolution ;it happens.

You and me ;example, we are definitely not the same person as what we use to be 10 years ago.

As human being we always look at things from our point of view, once a while try to be in others shoe's. Walk a mile or two then decide if what we felt matters or not.

What we see is often not what it seems. Look through your heart instead of your pair of eyes, its two different vission...trust me it is...

No comments:

Post a Comment