TGIF


happy morning

kinda sleepy, my beautiful sleepy eyes which ready to depart to dream land was interupted by a phone call. That wee hours?..why can't they choose another better time. Well, this guy i've known him for a while ; aussie based. Used to chat with him on the phone all the way from there to me ( he does the calling). Then i got a litle busy with my new job...things drifted a way between us.

I have not heard from him for months; then last night decided to call me. After a month he got back; great ! he did say that he called me at about 5am one morning, upon arriving into KLIA to supprise me but i was in my deep sleep. He said i mumble somthing like; give me a ring in the morning and don't disturb me. He got upset and decide not to keep in touch with me.

by this time my eyes open wide...damm irritated, but keep it cool. i need my damm sleep.

right now...as much a litle sorry i felt but honestly, i couldn't be bothered. He got his supprised anyway...i was in deep sleep..its 5 am for god sake. is it my fault ?..

2 comments:

  1. stay cool dear...afterall the weekend is here

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey hey...i m cool..high spirit :) my parents gonna be here and my 3rd sis is due..baby on the way... :)

    ReplyDelete